Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

If anyone know the location of the fountain @ EU PVP. Please let me know. This is truly a shitty mechanic.. The servers can't handle all the players hunting the fountain even.

29 minutes ago, Bedu said:

EU PVE:  Where is Fountain of Youth now?

According to what I have read earlier on same thread, it appears at the same spot in all servers PVP and PVE

Edited by JanuzDarkwater

Imagine if you could see a quest icon if you've discovered all the islands.. That would be something atleast.

So what is with the Problem that it said the fountain stays 50 ingame days at a spot and now it´s maybe 15 maximum?

We sail all the way from c11 to c6 as soon we saw it is there and when we arrived it was allready gone! and than u even hardly get on the island from all the fire elementals,hydras and god knows what else

This fountain thing needs a total rethink or people will leave from frustration . And i am sure i am not the only one who think like that 😞

• Like 2

I am ready to go with my empty schooner,sitting here on this forum and refreshing to see if people found it somewhere closer as i am far in b9. 

Just now, Lukas1987 said:

I am ready to go with my empty schooner,sitting here on this forum and refreshing to see if people found it somewhere closer as i am far in b9. 

most stupid game concept ever! Even Ataris E.T. game had more potential!

15 minutes ago, ViViper1 said:

Confirmed G3, 6:33 EST NA PVE. Buddy just got it! 

Have you got a screen ?

Sound easy right. Problems come when 20 people get funneled into a narrow entrance with bazillions of animal at the otherside. On top if u get near the altar, you need some sort of key,

3 minutes ago, Odall said:

Sound easy right. Problems come when 20 people get funneled into a narrow entrance with bazillions of animal at the otherside. On top if u get near the altar, you need some sort of key,

The key is for the powerstone, the fountain is just a "halo" of light near it....you just need to press E i guess inside it.

17 minutes ago, knightkai said:

just do what i did, goto the freeport  in g7 and build a cheap boat and bed and sail to f8

Except i did that, and i get this 
FC56B99579FACDB4C1340C1CEE44F11760E54A91

Wont let me leave from south or west