Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

I just got it at C6.  Southern part of western peninsula (near what looks like a little lake on the map).  Gives 10% increase to melee, health, stamina, health regen, and stamina regen if you're over 90. 

^not a troll

I made a ramshackle at A6 freeport in about 20 minutes, sailed straight east, and made it into and through the cave to fountain first attempt.  I died almost immediately after from bat.  Run in with a group of other players.  Hug the wall to your right as you go through cave then over a bridge.  click "e" on the glowy area that looks nothing like a "fountain". 

Edited by Ben Kor

It should go to F8 next, if anyone has the cave location to f8 i could check

My theory is the fountain has a set number of people that can grab it. here why

hour 1 - it changed really quick like within 50mins

that evening - it started to changed every 1.5hrs (because less and less people needed it)

this morning to now - its around 5-6hrs between change (once again, because less and less people need it)

sry again  jjj 

When changing freeport, does the character restart? to get closer to the fountain ,,,,,, thax

(google translator sry)

Just now, rodaxpierre said:

When changing freeport, does the character restart? to get closer to the fountain ,,,,,, thax

No.

• Like 1

Fountain of Youth Spawn Notification

Server: EU-PVE

Region: D12

Spawn Time: 01:09 GMT

Game Region Time: 00:00

Game Region Day: 863

Next Region (Depending to Wiki Page): F8

Estimated Spawn Time For Next Region (Depending to Posts): 05:09 GMT

Please Use this format for next notifications.

Edited by erdeminoff
  • Like 1

Confirmed D12  Was able to get FOY Thankfully!   Man that was rough.  Took about 12 or so damn tries

Where's the location on D12? It's a nightmare of absurdly high level enemies and just about every kind of monster there is, so it's not exactly easy to look around for something I've never seen. Is it inside one of the big temple buildings?

10 minutes ago, LockeMurdock said:

Where's the location on D12? It's a nightmare of absurdly high level enemies and just about every kind of monster there is, so it's not exactly easy to look around for something I've never seen. Is it inside one of the big temple buildings?

If looking at the map its directly in middle,  my best route was where all ships are go left head to middle,  theres a building probably where all mobs are and a path on left and right.  Can go either,  was easiest to go right and drop down from rocks then immediately crawl to right into cave.  If go left,  hug the building and turn right behind it.  If you find it and find that ring thing,  the cave is directly to the right of the ring.  Sorry probably hard to understand but best I could do

@Peacemkr7900D12

Edited by Gfnjr

1 hour ago, Gfnjr said:

If looking at the map its directly in middle,  my best route was where all ships are go left head to middle,  theres a building probably where all mobs are and a path on left and right.  Can go either,  was easiest to go right and drop down from rocks then immediately crawl to right into cave.  If go left,  hug the building and turn right behind it.  If you find it and find that ring thing,  the cave is directly to the right of the ring.  Sorry probably hard to understand but best I could do

@Peacemkr7900D12

Got it, thanks. That was an absolute nightmare and I can't fathom how anyone is supposed to do it without running naked over and over until you luck into a success. Good god. 😞

my clan mate became young but after a while, old again, you know something about it,,   (google sry).

mi compi de clan se volvio joven pero al de un rato naaa otra vez vieja  ,, se sabe algo?

Edited by rodaxpierre