Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

Honestly its not a massive issue. I would recomend trying it when it comes to G3 because the entrance is relatively well accessible from the East and no need to crouch at all. The only issue are the elementals and the aimbots they use, but you can sneak by if enough people are trying to get it.

Just now, Loni said:

สุจริตมันไม่ใช่เรื่องใหญ่ ฉันขอแนะนำให้ลองใช้เมื่อพูดถึง G3 เพราะทางเข้าค่อนข้างสะดวกจากตะวันออกและไม่จำเป็นต้องหมอบคลานเลย ปัญหาเดียวคือองค์ประกอบและ aimbots ที่พวกเขาใช้ แต่คุณสามารถแอบดูได้ถ้ามีคนพยายามที่จะรับมันมากพอ

It stay G3 ?

I CANT GO IN every fire elemental lion spider , pteradonon stf is this..rly i have 200 hoour in this game ..but this is a joke... They laught on us "hahahaha 100ars old? easy game then die and restart agaian ."  I try under 4 hours finally i can go in and its vanished...50 days in game? like 1-2 hour...

3 minutes ago, Sacul Willemshine said:

มันคืออะไร G3 ยืนยัน?

No i stay G3

image.thumb.png.a7d1a5e35c6cf0e9f72f101a853c9f6d.png

should still be at O14.. hasn´t spawned at C6 yet. 

I swear to god if they changed the timer to 50d secretly.. everyone is waiting in the freaking cave dying all over again and again. 

anyone can confirm its still at O14? 

Edited by Mephos

How does anyone know it's going to be at c6 next?  And where is the other one?  There are supposed to be 2 now.