Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

It is in the south southwest of the island where all ships anchor. Unfortunately, I have already gone away.

Must be O14 on all servers. i mean would be pretty crappy if it wasn't 😞 heading to O14 now on NA PVP

anyone can confirm O14? (its there, just need the rough time when it spawned so I can calculate when it appears on C6) 

2 minutes ago, Mace699 said:

No idea. but how do you know where it is going next ?

It follows Power stone 1,2,3,4,5,7.8

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jorm said:

It follows Power stone 1,2,3,4,5,7.8

Ah shit , good to know , thanks man

44 minutes ago, Mace699 said:

No idea. but how do you know where it is going next ?

well.. it goes from left to right in order. The guy above said powerstone order, but I don´t even know this order. 

I was just monitoring the order and then put it on a map and completed it as it seemed logical for me. Below is the map I´m using. 

As it seems it spawns every ~2 - 3h somewhere new. So at ~6pm GMT+1 it should be at C6. That´s what I was waiting for. My only raft I have is there ^^  

fzAD1dW.jpg

Edited by Mephos

26 minutes ago, Mephos said:

well.. it goes from left to right in order. The guy above said powerstone order, but I don´t even know this order. 

I was just monitoring the order and then put it on a map and completed it as it seemed logical for me. Below is the map I´m using. 

As it seems it spawns every ~2 - 3 somewhere new. So at ~6pm GMT+1 it should be at C6. That´s what I was waiting for. My only raft I have is there ^^  

fzAD1dW.jpg

Well you can Just make a ramshackle sloop now at a freeport near where the fountain is , takes literally like 5 mins to make and make a bed on the sloop and set sail for it 

So its at o14 right now?

And is it the same for EU PVP and NA PVP?

Edited by Temadar

They definitely need to rethink how this FoY is implemented....last night was absolute aids trying to deal with it. Near impossible lag/rubberbanding, too many players being forced into a ridiculous narrow space (who thought that was a good idea), change happening faster than 50 in-game days, etc.  Why did they decide to have such a thing on the Power Stone Islands?

I can see the island itself being insane for those who have the greed to chase the stones BUT a forced mechanic like the FoY shouldn't be put in such a place surrounded by such much insanity PvE wise.

17 minutes ago, Temadar said:

So its at o14 right now?

And is it the same for EU PVP and NA PVP?

yes.. should be there for another 40 min. - 1h 

also pvp, pve, EU and NA are the same as far as I experienced it

Additional over time players will spread more out and not rush all to the same point. It will be less troublesome but feature is still kind of no fun to use. 

if someone could confirm when the fountain is no longer in O14 it would be appreciated 

Edited by Mephos

6 minutes ago, Mephos said:

yes.. should be there for another 40 min. - 1h 

also pvp, pve, EU and NA are the same as far as I experienced it

Additional over time players will spread more out and not rush all to the same point. It will be less troublesome but feature is still kind of no fun to use. 

if someone could confirm when the fountain is no longer in O14 it would be appreciated 

It's not, it's at c6 now

5 minutes ago, Rejectz said:

It's not, it's at c6 now

I was at C6 literally 10 min. ago and it wasn´t there. also it would be way to early to spawn there

Just now, Mephos said:

I was at C6 literally 10 min. ago and it wasn´t there. also it would be way to early to spawn there

I just got to the stone at 014 and it was no longer there

1 hour ago, Mephos said:

PSOrder.png.77e3b26fffa94de4d32ed8869306fac6.png