Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

After about 4 hours trying to get to this fountain.. I give up:/ My character is 98 years old now. Im to old for this shit. Good luck

👊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Without doubt this is the most boneheaded, badly thought-out game mechanic I have seen in two decades. Whoever came up with it should be fired for incompetency, as should be the person who thought introducing it in this manner this was a fabulous idea.

• Like 5

this whole age mechanic reminds me on the electro band KLF when they burned 1.000.000 pound just to show ppl that  pop music is a joke.

OK i got it grapeshot, you got balls of steel to burn your game Atlas for a single joke. Cool, very cool!

• Like 1

guys they said - Added an additional Fountain of Youth on a different Golden Ruins server, so 2 are active tonight. The additional Fountain of Youth will not be visible until the client side update releases later tonight.

So Two location are active it could be F8 and g3 both.. im heading to F8 i will comfirm or deny location of fountain there

9 minutes ago, histidin said:

until the client side update releases later tonight.

Client is still at V 15.1 so no seccond Fountain guys.

Just got to the cave.

Devs trolling us like always.

Edited by SaSaLe
  • Like 1

here is the problem with 2 dumb fountain s ... you need the server to be lagged as fuck to be able to get there because the animals / creatures 1 taps you the lagg saves you without it it's impossible .. 

Could we make sure to confirm the server name and whether EU or NA in the picture confirmation posts please?.. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Discovery said:

so i'm 78 old i drink it and got nothing just 20 old, my friend got bonuses +10% alot, WHY ? l-logic ?

You need to be 90+

3 minutes ago, Discovery said:

so i'm 78 old i drink it and got nothing just 20 old, my friend got bonuses +10% alot, WHY ? l-logic ?

you only get the buff if you are 90 or older

2 hours ago, Coggage said:

Without doubt this is the most boneheaded, badly thought-out game mechanic I have seen in two decades. Whoever came up with it should be fired for incompetency, as should be the person who thought introducing it in this manner this was a fabulous idea.

Yeah that and the claim system. They made a lot of mistakes so far. They will end up trashing at least 75% of their “new” ideas