Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

3 minutes ago, Kintan22 said:

Even if you get in, someone aggros something and it kills everyone inside.

Idiots !!!!!

After quite a few hours and after losing 4 ships I arrived in O14 but there is nothing. This method must be changed otherwise I leave the game.I can not spend many hours of my time looking for this fountain of youth that is not even there

Got my gulp of life, but it's most stuped encounter in game so far. Just corpse run and sloop spawn from nearest freeport. Really?

also small tip getting into g3 atm is crouch near entrance, there is some invisible rocks stopping you close to entrance, and well try and more try

was at g3 as of 10 min ago still, got most in company to look like 20 y ol with life in their legs 😛

power stone islands are a real menace , all over the place you see lots of ships that cause HUGE lag and ping !!!  and the monsters are TOO BLOODY EXAGERATED !!!  FIx the god damn bed timers (too much you wait to respawn!) and the wild animals from Power Islands which are IMPOSSIBLE to land a bit . They can see you from miles away and get aggro on you too fuckin fast !!! 

This feature is nothing but a real pain in the ass which creates a real nerves !!! 

• Thanks 1

Which island in F8  please as we are at one and strugging to find it. Managed to make it further inland but boy everything is trying to kill me fast.

Apparently the cycle goes F8, G3, H6, M12, O7, O14, C6, D12, 

I just cant figure out the time cause its deffinently not 50 in games days

• Like 1