Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

As long as we all keep checking golden ruins and updating each other when we find it I think we'll be able to all get the fountain of youth, just keep trying, don't rage quit until your character perm dies

I would be very surprised if they've implemented perma death at 100 years. Gives people 2 IRL days to get to the fountain of youth. Guessing you'll just stop aging at 100 and keep the debuff until you go to a fountain.

Current status of D12 on Eu PvP:

5ruHC6R.jpg

qFikCHV.jpg

Edited by Isu

1 minute ago, Zhoutai said:

Still hasn't spawned back at D12 so I'm guessing it's done here

So my theory is that the fountain despawns after certain no. of people have used it..

1 minute ago, ReilanT said:

seriously dev have confirmed the permadeath at 100 yold ? 

I never read anything regarding perma death in any patch notes

Just now, Vegetto said:

So my theory is that the fountain despawns after certain no. of people have used it..

seems to be the case does't it 

Never ever was there a patchnote that u die at 100. The plan was to implement that when the mating system is online. Stop panik and keep this thread clear from whyning. This Thread should be for Finding the Founten, not whyning about it.

For D12 you need a grappling hook. I made it into the cave, but the fountain is on a ledge that you can not reach without grappling hook. 

Here you see why

Edited by Talono

So i spwaned and farmed 1 hour or nothing because it moved? Well i will take the Ramshakle Sloop to F8 and look for myself. Fuck this Mechanic!

23 minutes ago, ReilanT said:

Actually i play with my 94 yold Debuff... Corps Run it's not Funny for me, 2 fontaine with a Cycle it's the Worst Idea dev have, ok if they want to place the fontaine on GoldAge island but they active this Fontaine on EATCH golden age for resolve lag and unplayable area 

You'll have to do corpse runs because otherwise you'll get behind everyone else on stats badly

Wow this System is stupid. The Server D12 EU PVP is full and u cant log in back to your Char. once u doped out of the Server bc. the Server is full.. 

Why is this Company not thinking ...

21 minutes ago, EmberPride said:

As long as we all keep checking golden ruins and updating each other when we find it I think we'll be able to all get the fountain of youth, just keep trying, don't rage quit until your character perm dies

Nah, especially on pvp nobody cares if the others die. Pretty good tactic as well. Your enemy spawns in as a lvl 1? 

Yeah people aren’t going to help each other 

3 minutes ago, Talono said:

For D12 you need a grappling hook. I made it into the cave, but the fountain is on a ledge that you can reach without grappling hook. 

I was just in D12,you absolutely dont need hook.

just noobs.theres a narrow path all the way to the pedestal and foy.

So it booted me out whilst in D12, now i can't log into the game anymore as the server is full.. Fuck this stupid system!!

12 minutes ago, MasterFiren said:

Never ever was there a patchnote that u die at 100. The plan was to implement that when the mating system is online. Stop panik and keep this thread clear from whyning. This Thread should be for Finding the Founten, not whyning about it.

there never was a patch note on fountains either that i seen but here we are.. if there was plse link

D12 PvE EU has no fountain anymore.. shouldn´t it stay 50 ingame days? that was literally nothing