Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

How long has it been on d12,  heading there.  Sure hope I can at least make it in time.  Two grids away

I went to F8 and was trying to find the cave but guess what! A Chinese dude(Company China no 1) riding a dragon and agroing cyclops near mine and others' ships the cyclops destroyed my bed and I cant respawn there now.

In D12 at the cave entrance there are 1000 fire elementals stacked. There is also some kind of portal. How do i get in, do i have to click „E“ on the portal or something ? It is not the left mouse button, i only punch the fire elementals with that.

> Server is full

Well i can't connect now. Guess i'll have to wait till people leave the area. So much for 2x gathering.

Thanks grapeshot, you've managed to implement a mechanics with EVERYTHING fucking wrong with it

- you've added it when almost all of us are over 90 and you FORCE us to go for the stupid fountain with the idiotic debuff

- you've implemented a stacking permanent buff while the game is still in EA and will stay there for at least two years and you plan for no wipes. Good luck to anyone who joins after the game is released.

- you've placed fountains on golden ruins islands where there's no other way to get to them other than stupid corpse runs 

It's good that you've fixed elephants and they're useful again. Now fix (as in, remove) this piece of crap.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, shubb said:

no longer in D12 NAPVE server

GTFO  and I don't mean you.  Pathetic if true

Devs should know by now that their servers CAN NOT HANDLE 150 PLAYERS. Yet, they still pull shit like this? Why?

Put the fountain of youth by every power stone. Your programming and hardware is not good enough for the stuff you're trying to pull off here.

3 minutes ago, Gfnjr said:

GTFO  and I don't mean you.  Pathetic if true

very true was just there spent 2 hrs dodgeing hydras and cyclops just to find out is has moved agian

Unbelievable, i dont have time for this shit (like irl). My char is 96 and i perma die in the next few hrs. Whatever if that happens im done with this game for quite some time

Edited by Raidr

If my character perma dies,  that will be the only thing that will make me quit.  I literally can deal with everything else but that.

• Like 1

Just now, Gfnjr said:

If my character perma dies,  that will be the only thing that will make me quit.  I literally can deal with everything else but that.

same

to robe everything from players who spent time and money and do not give them back is a shit way of gameplay what Devs team made for us. that system definitely destroy the interest of players to continue, even at 20yo

Edited by Ivn

2 minutes ago, Jorm said:

same

I defended the devs through all their shit from day1 because its ea etc. but this just shows me they really dont listen, even tho they say they do. if they would listen this shit would already be reverted or we would be all set to age 20. i probably will change my steam review to negative after this until it gets fixed, this makes the game unplayable for solo players, they would lose everything

• Like 1

Actually i play with my 94 yold Debuff... Corps Run it's not Funny for me, 2 fontaine with a Cycle it's the Worst Idea dev have, ok if they want to place the fontaine on GoldAge island but they active this Fontaine on EATCH golden age for resolve lag and unplayable area 

Problem is the perma death at age 100. i was already 92 when the patch dropped, over night i aged 4 years. tomorrow or this everning i will be perma dead. and nothing really i can do about when i dont want to invest 20 hrs chasing a buggy system.

Edited by Raidr

EU PVE : 2 hours preparing and travelling. As we aproached the border all go nuts in chat that the fountain moved. I thought it will change every 50 ingame days not every 5???? What am i suposed to do now ?? hunt it for the whole day?? THIS IS BS

1 minute ago, Raidr said:

Problem is the perma death at age 100. i was already 92 when the patch dropped, over night i aged 4 years. tomorrow or this everning i will be perma dead. and nothing really i can do about when i dont want to invest 20 hrs chasing a buggy system.

it's official the permadeath at 100 yold ???

3 minutes ago, Raidr said:

Yeah....I aged 2 years IRL cause of this shit!  LUL 

Highly doubt perma death is enabled.....BUT  if it is I will quit

Edited by Gfnjr

5 minutes ago, Raidr said:

I defended the devs through all their shit from day1 because its ea etc. but this just shows me they really dont listen, even tho they say they do. if they would listen this shit would already be reverted or we would be all set to age 20. i probably will change my steam review to negative after this until it gets fixed, this makes the game unplayable for solo players, they would lose everything

agree, for solo players this game unfriendly has behavior

1 minute ago, Ivn said:

agree, for solo players this game unfriendly has behavior

If you create a new char are you even in the company anymore? If you dont solo players would lose literally everything because of 1 patch.