Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

They should have made the a new island with the fountain appear a random places on the map, maybe with a secret cave somewhere hidden. Maybe with a climbing challenge or something to reach it.

The fountain of youth is a playground for idiots. No chance! One can hardly move because of the Lags and then the well is still besieged! Quite a great idea!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

InB4 they realize they made a spelling error on the patch notes for V15. FoY expires and moves to a new island every FIVE ingame days. Not 50. Lol

1 minute ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

This entire game is a joke right?

Well ... you are right.

Sometimes I wish they would just let this game be as it was. Everytime something gets added or fixed its a complete mess. seriously who is happy with the changes? I haven't heared anything positive so far. 

Edited by Anotep
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seren Du said:

2 lost ships only to find out that it moved due to the god damn awful devs on this game...

Well it is 2x Gathering. You could always build a Schooner with 1 Large speed Sail, and 1 Small Speed Sail. That is one of the fastest ships in the game, except the Galleon with 6 Large Speed Sails, which i wouldnt recommend. 

Either way, youre not forced to play this game, So stop slating the Devs and just enjoy the game for what it is, if you dont enjoy it, dont play it.

• Like 2

Well if you read the patch notes, they have listened to the playerbase, and added an extra Fountain of Youth, that players will be able to see tomorrow after their client update. That should lower the ammount of players in both zones so everyone should be able to get the buff tomorrow 🙂

Hopefully people will stick around...I like the idea of the aging system, but this is just a terrible route to take on it. The whole breeding and assume the identity of NPC offspring idea sounds really cool and is something you likely won't have to sail halfway across the map with an entire crew of friends to achieve. There are just too many of us that play in smaller groups, and this yet again gives the giant companies another leg up on us small guys.

I got sorrounded by 11 Ghost Ships in front of the isle at O14 ... do you guys in the holy Development Phanteon think thats funny? 

• Like 1

Fountain is in C6 , just got here and i found it EU PVE

Edited by Teodor

You seriously f***ing changed the location already?!?! It just took us how long to get here because we has ZERO warning or time to prepare, now those of us who made it you're just like "Haha, f you! We moved it because f you, we don't give two f***s about our player base! Trololololol!" that's you, that's exactly you right now. 

• Like 2