Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

Just now, Jerryn said:

Did you not look at the recommend post at the very top over every page of this thread?

Oh sure that will help devs 😄 people are begging for so many different broken things, like alphas for example or how hard it already was to gather all the stuff you need to survive and become a pirate, yet the latest piece of software they happened to compile made the game even worse where there was nobody asking to give us all a debuff and a random fountain on a place alot of us have never seen because we're all stuck grinding or still finding a place to put our flag down when people can reset a timer to 6 hours when stepping into the zone you're claiming. Tell me how these muppets who coded this pile of shit are gonna be able to use their eyes and brain at the same time to comprehend the stuff people are complaining about. Not even to mention all these bugs take place on a local 250 ping server 😄

• Like 3

Don't even bother coming to 014. This ignorant dev team in their infinite wisdom picked ONE PLACE on the whole stinking map where 90% of the population NEED to go in order to  get rid of an absolutely IGNORANT debuff.   Can you guess what the ping times are like in 014?

Trust me, it's like day 1 in a freeport all over again.

With the addition of some 150 sotd.

Edited by Jean Lafitte
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Don't even bother coming to 014. This ignorant dev team in their infinite wisdom picked ONE PLACE on the whole stinking map where 90% of the population NEED to go in order to  get rid of an absolutely IGNORANT debuff.   Can you guess what the ping times are like in 014?

Whenever you see "server performance improvements" in the patch notes, what this means is "more people quit so the servers aren't as stressed".

Now that people have to go somewhere, the servers gonna crap themselves hard again. The devs didn't think this through at all, terrible system with even worse implementation.

Also, if the server resets the fountains location changes. Looks like they are going to reset so it wont be on O14 afterwards.

Edited by Garfy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

With the addition of some 150 sotd.

Yeah the guy I nabbed the screen shots from had a 200 ping and there was only 13 people on the map when he arrived 

An update regarding the Rejuvenate buff; even after death it still persists on your character, however you may not see it in the UI. Just relog (may have to do it more than once), and it'll show in your UI. We're investigating why it isn't properly replicating to clients.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

An update regarding the Rejuvenate buff; even after death it still persists on your character, however you may not see it in the UI. Just relog (may have to do it more than once), and it'll show in your UI. We're investigating why it isn't properly replicating to clients.

Maybe you should revert that decision and just remove it until you have it tested and working properly and maybe have thought of a solution to having an entire server come to one plae where only 150 people can actually be. Also to achieve to reach the damn thing u have to do stuff that you guys can not have designed this way to be done, people running naked over and over again with flame arrows and bows with the hopes to breacht through? Yet everyone already aged up to 70-100 years depending on how many hours they spent online making it even harder to get to it. Do you guys have any sense of what you are implementing vs what the community is asking for? Cuz from what I read everywhere is my perception that u are not listening to your playerbase but to a select group of people who you probably need to keep the illusion up of this game being enjoyable (streamers). It's dreadfull to see how much of a cash grab this is, you are driving your playerbase away from official servers so you can shut them down and not having to spend that precious money you all stole from so many people who bought this game and couldn't even get a refund after trying to even login to the damn game the first days.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Dragonchampion said:

I wish there was a site to show the location of the fountain of youth...

I'm sure eventually there will be a tracker of some kind

• Like 1

every patch they break somthing hahaha im just glad my name isnt stamped to this game like jats poor lad

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Jat it works for me if I die and respawn sometimes, sometimes when I transfer servers it goes away and comes back. Even if the UI isn't showing it does take away the buff from the hp stam etc. Just an fyi.

39 minutes ago, Asanna said:

I'm sure eventually there will be a tracker of some kind

by then we'll all be long dead. Still no location for the fountain on EU PVP.. It is just so fucking trash.

2 minutes ago, Adfax said:

by then we'll all be long dead. Still no location for the fountain on EU PVP.. It is just so fucking trash. 

Trash if you have to work for it, an achievment if someone gives it to you right?

Welcome to the world of participation trophies.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Trash if you have to work for it, an achievment if someone gives it to you right?

Welcome to the world of participation trophies.

Are you spastic or something?

All I want is to keep the character I already have. What sort of mong would be against keeping the character they had? 

Save achievements for things that don't make our characters look like ass.

Edited by Adfax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adfax said:

Are you spastic or something? 

All I want is to keep the character I already have. What sort of mong would be against keeping the character they had? 

Save achievements for things that don't make our characters look like ass.

No I am just saying the fact that "its just so trash" is a bit spastic.

What did you do on the first day, cry about the "trash" food and those "trashy" stones that you have to collect as well?

2 hours ago, Jatheish said:

We've an issue with the Rejuvenated buff at the moment which makes it not persist through death. I'd recommend not going after the Fountain until it's resolved in an upcoming (hopefully minor) update. Unless of course you wish to remove the 'old age' debuff, but I am not sure if we'll be able to retroactively restore the rejuvenated buff for anyone that loses it presently. No ETA on that atm.

Another great idea with piss poor implementation.  So magically on the NA PVE server, players can loot your stuff as soon as you die, like instantly.  And then not only that, you spawn it on 1 island with a narrow passage way that had companies blocking people from getting back to their stuff so they could loot it for themselves.

If you don't want PVE servers then you should just make them PVP and be done with it.  The amount of PVP griefing that occurs on PVE servers is amazing, and yet, there is still no ingame admins or seer's to keep an eye and react to this type of greifing.

Very very hard to stay on the side of the dev's when everytime we turn around, the PVE server is becoming more and more PVP by the day.

• Like 1

- Video getting fountain of youth on NA PvE and where we (and a million other people) parked our boat. Video still processing so poor quality atm.

• Like 1

I can't even fathom the fact that they :

first

-impose such broken content to everyone,

-they probably think this broken content is perfectly fine since it's now an implemented  feature, i mean wtf?

- didn't even try to fix or even adjust the spawn/ amount of mobs and their difficulty to make this possible without completely cheesing it. It's clearly impossible to make those runs legit, you absolutely need to make a zerg naked run to get through it, there is no way around this. And as the guy mentioned in the video if the game wasn't a lag fest the mobs would shred you in no time...

I sure have seen an enormous amount of broken games in my life where this kind of non worked end game was a thing around launch, but at least all those games saw that as broken, but gating character progression through this and making it a feature, it's is really the next level of bull shit.

Edited by ExplodingYeti
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, aleck said:

014 ping 255

Ho it's not about the internet ping, it's the server that can't keep up, so the mobs don't even attack or they do it with such a long delay you can just run past them.

Just now, ExplodingYeti said:

Ho it's not about the internet ping, it's the server that can't keep up, so the mobs don't even attack or they do it with such a long delay you can just run past them.

Yeah, there was 115+ players in O14 when we did it, and the mobs just stood there for the most part. The hardest part was cramming through the tiny cave entrance with so many people trying to get in and out at once.

Cool, thanks, F*** YOU devs! Get a boat into O14 finally, avoiding the ghost ships, you push the patch and now I have to start over again because of your f***ing ghost ships. Thanks, I don't know why I still play, you devs are idiots. 

• Like 2

CONFIRMED. EU PVE is also at O14. its pretty easy too. Tons of ships by the entrance on the south western side of the island, you wont miss them, the entrance is right infront of the beach 🙂