Sign in to follow this  
Poh

[NA PVE] Sailed from Grid A10 to A9 can’t respawn back on raft

Started new character on NA PVE on grid A10. Built a raft and bed and campfire, set on raft. Sailed North to A9 from A10. Once hit server border, stated “unable to connect to new server, try again later.” Try to respawn on bed that was on the raft. Get stuck with same error. Tried to spawn A9 on bed, and same error. 

Also it timed me out once I got the error and had to rejoin server to try and respawn. Then I could not respawn on raft.  I could spawn on island in A9 or create new character on A10 but couldn’t spawn on bed that was stuck on the server border.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 3:49 AM, Poh said:

Raft and bed still show on map on server border

I have the exact same problem now, I traveled 4+ hours to get to an island to die right infront of it and now i cant spawn on my raft >.>

similar issue, basically took 3 hours for a crew of three to get back on  our schooner that was crossng servers. as well as i have also learned not to hold on to the steering wheel/sail as crossing as well as hide your ui for those can also crash the game client. sometimes leaving you standing at it "active" and one can take  over the wheel until you get back on or they break the steering wheel itself and replace it