Sign in to follow this  
Boss

Here's a pirate joke

How did the pirate get his Jolly Roger so cheaply?
Β 

Β He bought it on sail.

Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

This sailor met a pirate in a bar, and the sailor couldn't help but notice that the pirate was pretty badly the worse for wear. He had a peg leg, a hook, and an eye patch.

So, the sailor asked the pirate how he got the peg leg, and the pirate answered, "Well mate, I got washed up overboard one night while we were in a fierce storm. and dern me if a shark didn't go and bite off me leg."

Then the sailor asked, "So, how'd you get the hook?" and the pirate answered, "Well, we was in a fierce fight while boarding a ship one time, and that's when I got me hand cut off."

Finally, the sailor asked, "So, how'd you get the eye patch?" and the pirate responded, "A seagull pooped in me eye."

"You mean to tell me you lost an eye just because a seagull pooped in it?"

"Well, it was the first day with me hook..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

there are so many jokesΒ  Β Q: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
A: Because they can spend years at C.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, paddypaws said:

there are so many jokesΒ  Β Q: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
A: Because they can spend years at C.

πŸ™Žβ€β™‚οΈ

Blackbeard had gone ashore, hoping to hire some crew members.Β  After searching for hours, he found nobody of worth, and he was starting to get hungry, so he sauntered into the town bakery.Β  Baked goods of all types were on display, freshly baked that morning; the thing was, they had no prices.Β  Again, he could find no pie rates.

Β 

Β 

I'll leave now.