Sign in to follow this  
Easpada

Why is there no Test server...

Devs- you should have a test server maybe with 4 islands or something that you can actually TEST some of these patches you bring out, your flying blind and not even listening to your community. This needs to be something you add to your game, we play it but with each change you make things don't feel like it's getting more fun, Alot of us adapt to your changes but it adds more stress to everything.

you really need to test everything. early access is not a reason to just drop changes without testing. most of us played ark and atleast there wasn't many MAJOR game changes in that game that i can remember but this game at this time, some of these changes are frustrating to all hell.

• Like 1

There are test servers though, 4 of them. NA PVP, EU PVP, NA PVE, EU PVE. Sorry man. We are the testers.

Edited by Percieval

For the people saying Atlas is in EA as if it gets a pass for being so bad... Rust was in Ea and had so much better reviews and there isnt any good review about Atlas at all.

1 minute ago, Scorpionshawn said:

For the people saying Atlas is in EA as if it gets a pass for being so bad... Rust was in Ea and had so much better reviews and there isnt any good review about Atlas at all.

Then what the hell are you doing here? Constantly whining about how bad of a game it is and also bragging with the 300 hours. Leave if you don’t like it.

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

There are test servers though, 4 of them. NA PVP, EU PVP, NA PVE, EU PVE. Sorry man. We are the testers.

well i get what your saying, i don't condone the idea. these patches need to be tested.