Sign in to follow this  
Gfnjr

-50% in health on my Wolves???

1 minute ago, UDO said:

its not about the power its about the 50% supposed damage reduction from wild animals it means fuck all when we are fighting 2x as long now , OMG what reading comprehension lvl are u ? 

forget the damage , its about the dmage reduction meaning nothing less hp's 2x as long fighting the wild animals now ,

before patch 100 hp wild animal it did 20 per bite damage we die in 5 hits with 100 hps

we now have 50 hps and 50% damage reduction from wild animals guess what it does 10 per bit we now have 50 hps we die in 5 bites , 

nothing has fucking changed ..

we now do less damage as well so we are figghting 2x  longer as well chances to die have gone up 

Nothing changed but we can kill wild wolves easier now. I dont see the issue. Wolves were brought in line with other tames, you are just blinded to it apparently. Your favorite animal was balanced, I get it, you are mad that your overtuned mount got brought down to a point where it is supposed to be. Now, go tame a lion or tiger for a combat mount. Bears are still good also.

2 minutes ago, Evir said:

Nothing changed but we can kill wild wolves easier now. I dont see the issue. Wolves were brought in line with other tames, you are just blinded to it apparently. Your favorite animal was balanced, I get it, you are mad that your overtuned mount got brought down to a point where it is supposed to be. Now, go tame a lion or tiger for a combat mount. Bears are still good also.

its not easier it takes longer with same out comes as before ,

and wofls were never op , i lost many to other wild animals when getting a chain of them attacking 

i have tiger and lion also have bear rhinos elephnst i know whats work and doesnt, wont be long for tiger and lion to get same treatment  

Edited by UDO

5 minutes ago, UDO said:

its not about the power its about the 50% supposed damage reduction from wild animals it means fuck all when we are fighting 2x as long now , OMG what reading comprehension lvl are u ? 

forget the damage , its about the dmage reduction meaning nothing less hp's 2x as long fighting the wild animals now ,

before patch our 100 hp,  wild animal did 20 per bite damage we die in 5 hits with 100 hps

we now have 50 hps and 50% damage reduction from wild animals guess what it does 10 per bit we now have 50 hps we die in 5 bites , 

we now do less damage as well so we are figghting 2x  longer as well chances to die have gone up 

Exactly!  if they did like a 15% reduction in HP I wouldn't be so disappointed,  but this is absurd!!!

3 minutes ago, Evir said:

Then make the change just to "wild" wolves!  This is too extreme!

12 minutes ago, UDO said:

before patch our 100 hp,  wild animal did 20 per bite damage we die in 5 hits with 100 hps

This is one specific scenario.  In many other scenarios it's a very positive change.

Surely you don't think the entire game is being balanced around this one scenario.

1 hour ago, Nutcutt3r said:

You meant to say killed everyone that sucked, fixed it for ya.

Only the constant crying from a few people nerfed the wolves.  Maybe they can add some pink bows and ribbons for their hair now as well for ya.

Because traps and fire arrows make use of your mad leet skills right?

1 hour ago, Kyorin said:

Because traps and fire arrows make use of your mad leet skills right? 

Never used either Dexter. Dont cover up your stupidity with sarcasm.