Sign in to follow this  
Gfnjr

-50% in health on my Wolves???

I read +50% damage resist but did not see the health in patch notes?  WTF is the point then.  

1 minute ago, Gfnjr said:

I read +50% damage resist but did not see the health in patch notes?  WTF is the point then.  

The fact that wild wolves killed everyone and the only way to deal with them is exploiting their bad AI and trapping them in such a way you could kill them or be good enough with a firearm as to shoot them in the head. Because if you used fire arrows, most likely you would be caught on fire and die anyway as the wolf attacks you.

yea this is bullshit, i focused on taming as my weapon of choice and they are totally ruining it, THEY ARN'T EVEN THAT STRONG as tames. FUCKING GOD, why even have beast-mastery as a tree. Give us a skill or something to make us more effective at training or something. 

@evir I get that,  but they also got 50% damage resist correct?  Sooooo what's the point then?  Am I missing something?

Edited by Gfnjr

Just now, Gfnjr said:

@evir I get that,  but they also got 50% damage resist correct?  Sooooo what's the point then?  Am I missing something?

you also get half the HP from lvling wolves now to

wtf is this shit 276 hp on my wolfs or less nice give us 50% damge resists and now take all the health pool away

whats betting the wild ones still have same health pool

Edited by UDO

1 minute ago, Gfnjr said:

You got a 50% damage reduction buff on all your tames. Tamed wolves will take 50% less damage than wild ones? What is the issue?

4 minutes ago, Evir said:

The fact that wild wolves killed everyone and the only way to deal with them is exploiting their bad AI and trapping them in such a way you could kill them or be good enough with a firearm as to shoot them in the head. Because if you used fire arrows, most likely you would be caught on fire and die anyway as the wolf attacks you.

You meant to say killed everyone that sucked, fixed it for ya.

Only the constant crying from a few people nerfed the wolves.  Maybe they can add some pink bows and ribbons for their hair now as well for ya.

wolves have a knockback like a t3 elephant and attack 10 times faster, so they leave this unchanged and reduce hp.

its easier shooting them from a distance but meele is still not working against them.

Wolves were maybe tough in the 1st week,  I could easy 2 headshot them without any issues.   I'd rather have my almost 800 health back

2 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

You meant to say killed everyone that sucked, fixed it for ya.

Only the constant crying from a few people nerfed the wolves.  Maybe they can add some pink bows and ribbons for their hair now as well for ya.

You are delusional, wolves were the most OPed things in this game, I dealt with them for weeks in the tundra, having to kill them every 15 minutes due to them respawning and attacking everyone was absurd, then on top of that alpha wolves killed nearly everything unless you stopped everything you were doing and dealt with them. Something had to be done about them.

High level wolves, even with headshots, still live and attack you. leaving you to swap to pistols to finish them off, then deal with the 2-4 other wolves in the pack while reloading.

Edited by Evir

Alphas sure!  That is a different story. 

Edited by Gfnjr

6 minutes ago, Evir said:

You got a 50% damage reduction buff on all your tames. Tamed wolves will take 50% less damage than wild ones? What is the issue?

now my wolfs are doing half the damage to wild animals 18 per hit 😞 as well , so the 50% damage reductions means fuck all as it takes twice as long to kill them , so we are fighting 2x times as long taking 2x the hits we did before so we havnt ganed anything from the 50 % damage reduction fight just last longer with the exact same results ,

3 minutes ago, UDO said:

now my wolfs are doing half the damage to wild animals 18 per hit 😞 as well , so the 50% damage reductions means fuck all as it takes twice as long to kill them , so we are fighting 2x times as long taking 2x the hits we did before so we havnt ganed anything from the 50 % damage reduction fight just last longer with the exact same results ,

use nature's cry? They already have one of the fastest attack speeds, and do high DPS compared to other tames, what more do you want?

Edited by Evir

Just now, Evir said:

use nature's cry?

no this is without it , used to do 30-36 per hit now doing 18 

1 minute ago, UDO said:

no this is without it , used to do 30-36 per hit now doing 18 

I am telling you to use it, other tames do 30-36 damage (sometimes less) with half the attack speed. They have double the attack speed and you want them to do the same damage per bite as an elephant or rhino?

18 minutes ago, Evir said:

Wolves are utter shit now!  Thanks everyone for crying!

Edited by Gfnjr

3 minutes ago, Evir said:

I am telling you to use it, other tames do 30-36 damage (sometimes less) with half the attack speed. They have double the attack speed and you want them to do the same damage per bite as an elephant or rhino?

i shouldnt need to as was doing 30 + per hit without it, 

the point is they nerfed the fuck out of all tames , gathering and fighting ones  

no such thing as 50% damage reduction if u have to fight 2x as long so what happens when 2 or more wild animals fight u 

natures cry on cd a then what ? 

just becasue a skill is there it is there as a use for harder fights not for general use to waste it every fight , 

Just now, UDO said:

i shouldnt need to as was doing 30 + per hit without it, 

the point is they nerfed the fuck out of all tames , gathering and fighting ones  

no such thing as 50% damage reduction if u have to fight 2x as long so what happens when 2 or more wild animals fight u 

natures cry on cd a then what ? 

just becasue a skill is there it is there as a use for harder fights not for general use to waste it every fight , 

The wolves instead of doing nearly double the damage of other tames, are brought more in line with Tier 3 tames. Wolves are T2 tames, they should not be as powerful as the T3 ones. It is like Raptors being more powerful than T-rexes in Ark. Move on to a better tame.

6 minutes ago, Evir said:

are u retarded we are fighting 2 x as long so the damage reduction doesnt mean fuck all , they reduced hp pool and gave a 50% damage reduction from wild animal but reduced our damage as well . can u not grasp simple maths ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UDO said:

are u retarded we are fighting 2 x as long so the damage reduction doesnt mean fuck all , they reduced hp pool and gave a 50% damage reduction from wild animal but reduced our damage as well . can u not grasp simple maths ?

Are you really going to sit there and argue that T2 tames should be stronger than T3 tames? Why do we just not make Pigs just as powerful as Lions and Tigers, I mean T1 tames should be powerful too right?

7 minutes ago, Evir said:

Are you really going to sit there and argue that T2 tames should be stronger than T3 tames? Why do we just not make Pigs just as powerful as Lions and Tigers, I mean T1 tames should be powerful too right?

its not about the power its about the 50% supposed damage reduction from wild animals it means fuck all when we are fighting 2x as long now , OMG what reading comprehension lvl are u ? 

forget the damage , its about the dmage reduction meaning nothing less hp's 2x as long fighting the wild animals now ,

before patch our 100 hp,  wild animal did 20 per bite damage we die in 5 hits with 100 hps

we now have 50 hps and 50% damage reduction from wild animals guess what it does 10 per bit we now have 50 hps we die in 5 bites , 

nothing has fucking changed ..

we now do less damage as well so we are figghting 2x  longer as well chances to die have gone up 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1