Sign in to follow this  
Garfy

At least tell us where the fountain of youth is this one time

If you're doing to drop a crippling debuff on all of us without telling us before hand, the least you could do as a one time thing is tell us where the fountain of youth is so we can do something about it. Not that most of us will be able to do shit about it anyway since these islands are a full (real) day away and swarming with hundreds of animals that'll just 1 shot us anyway.

Just now, WayneKinne said:

I thought they said it is a quest????

It's a quest, but it doesn't tell you where the fountain is.

1 minute ago, Garfy said:

swarming with hundreds of animals that'll just 1 shot us anyway.

What are you literally aiming to do nerf everything so bad we just sit and stare at each other?

If you literally suck that bad go play some solitaire or something. I can just hear it now nerf the aces! :anchor:

1 minute ago, UDO said:

sommeone wil post location soon enough 

Yeah and then all of the big companies will sit there and camp that island to farm other players. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nutcutt3r said:

What are you literally aiming to do nerf everything so bad we just sit and stare at each other?

If you literally suck that bad go play some solitaire or something. I can just hear it now nerf the aces! :anchor:

I got full plate armor that is all blue quality. 1-2 shots from crap on those islands still kills me.

And now that all of my stats got nerfed into the ground I die even quicker and can't even run away since I don't have as much stamina or stamina regen.

Not that I'll be taking anything with me to get to these islands. The closest one to me is 2 hours away by ship. I'll be respawning a bunch and suicide running to them, as I suspect many people will be.