Sign in to follow this  
clericgram

Can't walk trough doors

Jerryn

Message added by Jerryn

After Patch v 15 launches, I and my company can't walk through any doors or gateways. Please fix

Edit: After demolish one door and place a "new" door in it, I can walk through. But we had over 30 doors and big gates we can't walk through...

Edited by Tacti

Can't walk through them anymore, even when they're open. Have to demolish they to get through the doorway.

Good job not testing anything again!

As the title says, doorways are broken.

No one in our alliance can go through a door.

• Like 1

cannot go throw doors after 15.1v patch!  with doors being actually opened ...

Same here. Cant get out of any door. I guess you have to stay inside once you are 90+.. old age and all

• Like 2

Hello, exited to try out the new 15 patch, no all I need to do is to get out the damn door, im stuck! 2 other guys can confirm this bug inside their own house. so it's not my avatar or the doors that conflict.

V15: I can not walk through stone doors. Unsure if this is true with other types like wood. The basic effect is I'm pushed back as if  the door was a wall now.

Edit: Also unable to walk through gateways...

Edited by CyberQuack

what have they broken now cant walk out of any of my doors ? tried all 6 of them cant get out of my house 

Doors broken and minor debuff....minor debuff.

Do you guys want people to play your game or are you seriously trying to get rid of us...plus cant see location of the fountain anyway...

do you ever think your updates through? @Jatheish

how the hell is a single play supposed to even get to the fountain? or small company????????? dont you think the birth process would have been better to put in first. i get you have great ideas but they are just that great ideas...they dont really work.

Pah!!

more reason for bad press

• Like 1

Yup there appears to be an issue with the collision on previously placed doors. Replacing them seems to fix the issue.  

3 minutes ago, Grongash said:

Same here. Cant get out of any door. I guess you have to stay inside once you are 90+.. old age and all

ROFL safer with teh stat debuff