Kita Kayo

Old AF Debuff

wtf is this shit , they drop this on us when most are 92 + and then we need to go to ruins and fioght 😞

67 food , 90 health , 144 stamina , 92 water , 30 fort , what am i meant to do now ? 

freeze to death every 2 mins 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

It's such a bad move by them to make us get major nerfs because of our age, when they didnt gave us the possibilty to get younger or to reproduce until today. Waited with that for another month and did it in the february update. Such a bad move.

• Like 7

Why do I feel like many of the people who will shout that this debuff is horrible are the same people who dismiss the Equilibrium buff as worthless, when it's similar values?

I do agree that the way they are introducing it is piss poor, regardless of how big a deal or not it actually is. It does show a disconnect with the playerbase and a lack of forethought or planning.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

It's such a bad move by them to make us get major nerfs because of our age, when they didnt gave us the possibilty to get younger or to reproduce until today. Waited with that for another month and did it in the february update. Such a bad move.

Shows how disconnected they are from the playerbase and whats going on.

• Like 3

Shows how disconnected they from reality, balance and customer satisfaction.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Garfy said:

Anyone know the location of it yet? This shit is crippling.

Nah, i cant get out of the door 😛 But with my stats its better to stay inside at the warming fire anyway 😉

1 minute ago, Grongash said:

Shows how disconnected they are from the playerbase and whats going on.

I think its pretty clear they only really care about streamers. Jat even got all excited on the stream yesterday talking about how steamers PM him ideas and shit. Streamers making trips to the fountain of youth with their army of rubes might be entertaining.... but its not a fun game mechanic for most players. 

At the absolute least they should have reset everyone's age back to 20 so we had time to prepare for this. To just spring it on the community, when most of our characters are already 90+ is just nonsense.  

• Like 10

Just now, MaxPower said:

At the absolute least they should have reset everyone's age back to 20 so we had time to prepare for this. To just spring it on the community, when most of our characters are already 90+ is just nonsense.  

This.

Revert please, speaking for all members of company here. What is your design goal here ? To  piss off your player base ?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, UDO said:

wtf is this shit , they drop this on us when most are 92 + and then we need to go to ruins and fioght 😞

67 food , 90 health , 144 stamina , 92 water , 30 fort , what am i meant to do now ? 

Your food and water dropped? That should be unaffected.

The age debuff and the quest to get youth is def shit. Good luck getting that done solo or in a small company. Time for my company to move on. 

• Like 4

Fix everyone's age to 20, because this shit is unfair to punish players for having financed this clusterfuck for you. Then fix how fast people age, because you shouldn't age 1 year per 10 game days. Make aging a reasonable thing that makes something resembling sense. THEN and ONLY ONCE the systems are functioning for combating aging, do you patch in penalties for age and screw people over.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, UDO said:

how exactly did your food get debuffed?

25 minutes ago, Kita Kayo said:

Holy Shit! 

Health Regen -20% 

HAHA my toon take 17+ freaking minutes to regen from low health to full, one minute per 10hp, 17 fucking minutes!!!, now make it 20% more...

It could have been worse, they could have just said "you die when you reach 100 and must reroll your character"

I dont mind the Fountain of Youth hunt and the mechanic idea, but you need to reset everyone's age instead of debuffing 90% of the server.

• Like 2

RIGHT! Now the ONLY thing will do in game is sail around ALL FREAKING day BORING AF looking for the right island! Excellent devs!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valdin said:

I dont mind the Fountain of Youth hunt and the mechanic idea, but you need to reset everyone's age instead of debuffing 90% of the server.

It's going to be a geriatric battle to the death.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5