Sign in to follow this  
Bushma

Gold gain lowered. But...

Dear developers,

So these patch notes contain gold gain nerf. I think this got your attention as bigger companies were stashing loads of it! Which is because every company member around the treasure chest was getting the reward and it seemed to be too high as it would just multiply based on the amount of people around (not sure if there's a limit). For solo player it was just enough to farm a bit and to be able to save up to pay the crew while doing other stuff.

I would suggest to either lower the company members' treasure multiplier ((to give surrounding company members a percentage of the map holder's reward(and revert the general gold amount back ofc)) OR  lower crew payment amount as well as disable crew payment while offline, whilst adding more ways to get gold for groups as well as solos. As doing treasure maps is time consuming and I think it should be a part of having FUN and not turn into some kind of CHORE where it will be the only thing we can do to be able to pay our crew and have our ships functional.

Now the gold earned vs time spent earning it - will make us not being able to do anything except treasure maps if we want to sustain paying the crew. Especially for solo players as it's not getting multiplied between company members hence the solo players are the ones who need the crew the most! 

Thank you devs for your hard work, been enjoying the game thus far!