INVALID

Unofficial Dedicated Server Info!

So no new links?  Why google drive?  Anyone have any idea how well it works yet?  Only reason im looking at this bloody game is because Ive been asked to potentially host it lol.  

Edited by Chilimeat

Hey Chilimeat,

@Veruse is currently in the middle of uploading the mirror at the minute. Google Drive has a limit as to how often a file this large can be downloaded, and it seems like it passed that limit fairly quickly.

All of my servers are online and joinable individually, but when I try to zone from one server to the next it times out. Anyone have this problem and know a resolution?

4 minutes ago, Veruse said:

As I have said I currently don't have everything working myself as I am stuck with a connection timed out 🙂

@Veruse I have only just started looking at this but have you edited the redis.conf network settings yet? this may fix your connection timed out?

I am soon to look at the hosting of these servers once I finished work 🙂

1 minute ago, Nemesis851 said:

The original Google link from Jeremey Wildcard will likely never be accessible again. 

As every time someone attempts to see it, it just adds to the overlimit viewing of the file.

Our best hope now is someone posts it somewhere that doesn't count how many times its downloaded (eg. Steam Servers)

I can say though it appears it's the 5.9 (current) build as of this moment

(No I have no access)

Torrent share is the best way, why administrators didn't share a torrent file ! Community could do the job !

Lol I looked at it and was like "Google Docs?  WHY!?!?!!?!? lol.  Not that I expect anything Early Access to be well done these days lol.  Figures they would screw up sharing the files out.  No one put up a torrent?  Or a mirror?

Edited by Chilimeat

7 minutes ago, Ev2L said:

@veruse oh sorry, didn't exepct that, did you pass the beginPLay() fatal error ? 

yes the small map is broken so I just used the big one.

@Speraves is ahead of the curve, lol. We're far behind ye matey! Help us catch up and then we'll talk! 

Also guys, it's Christmas and anyone who is waiting on @Veruse should definitely show him some love and appreciation and send him some Monster drink money when he gets a working tutorial up. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CaptBlackSparrow said:

@Speraves is ahead of the curve, lol. We're far behind ye matey! Help us catch up and then we'll talk! 

Also guys, it's Christmas and anyone who is waiting on @Veruse should definitely show him some love and appreciation and send him some Monster drink money when he gets a working tutorial up. 

Unless he put some virus in it 😄 

Just now, tatanos70 said:

Unless he put some virus in it 😄 

EXPOSEDDD xD jk I would never do that.. Also 2 updates soon for ya 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

""Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator." metoo

Any ideas what could be causing this error? 

Fatal error!

VERSION: 5.9 
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShipPathManager::BeginPlay() (0x00007ff727948a19) + 40 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shippathmanager.cpp:78]
ShooterGameServer.exe!ULevel::RouteActorInitialize() (0x00007ff728979556) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\level.cpp:1981]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::InitializeActorsForPlay() (0x00007ff728b01e00) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:3402]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UEngine::LoadMap() (0x00007ff728acef8d) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:10364]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UEngine::Browse() (0x00007ff728ab854b) + 43 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:8896]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterGameInstance::CheckConnectString() (0x00007ff7279afd49) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergameinstance.cpp:2904]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterGameInstance::StartGameInstance() (0x00007ff7279bc8ea) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergameinstance.cpp:335]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Init() (0x00007ff72890d6b6) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:735]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterEngine::Init() (0x00007ff7279a8aef) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shooterengine.cpp:396]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Init() (0x00007ff7275371bc) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2109]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff727536cb2) + 12 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:128]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff727536dba) + 5 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff72753c7fa) + 17 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7297d392d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb16e33034) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb16f83691) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

image.png

1 minute ago, timejunkmen said:

""Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator." metoo

Yeah I think someone was talking about creating a mirror.

2 updates guys 

1. Can you tell me if you can join steam://connect/148.251.177.212:5761

2. Here is the torrent download for the server files https://i.vex.moe/Rb8W9W.torrent

Just now, Chilimeat said:

Yeah I think someone was talking about creating a mirror.

https://i.vex.moe/Rb8W9W.torrent Enjoy.

Just now, LOWMS said:

Any ideas what could be causing this error? 

Fatal error!

VERSION: 5.9 
ShooterGameServer.exe!AShipPathManager::BeginPlay() (0x00007ff727948a19) + 40 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shippathmanager.cpp:78]
ShooterGameServer.exe!ULevel::RouteActorInitialize() (0x00007ff728979556) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\level.cpp:1981]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::InitializeActorsForPlay() (0x00007ff728b01e00) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:3402]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UEngine::LoadMap() (0x00007ff728acef8d) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:10364]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UEngine::Browse() (0x00007ff728ab854b) + 43 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:8896]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterGameInstance::CheckConnectString() (0x00007ff7279afd49) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergameinstance.cpp:2904]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterGameInstance::StartGameInstance() (0x00007ff7279bc8ea) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergameinstance.cpp:335]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Init() (0x00007ff72890d6b6) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:735]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterEngine::Init() (0x00007ff7279a8aef) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shooterengine.cpp:396]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Init() (0x00007ff7275371bc) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2109]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff727536cb2) + 12 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:128]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff727536dba) + 5 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff72753c7fa) + 17 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7297d392d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb16e33034) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

image.png

it's an issue with the small map use the big one or make a custom one 😄

I don't have time to do a full tutorial (I haven't slept yet and it's 7:30 am.....) but I will give ya'all the basic steps I went though. 

1. Download (I know the old download isn't available but when it is make sure to download
  2. Unpack and put into a folder.
  3. Create a map. The default maps included with the editor have some issues (Ship lanes out of bounds, etc..) but if you zoom all the way out you will see the problems and can delete them)
  4. Edit the redis config to change default password. Search for foobared and change the password to something else. 
  5. Use the batch file to start redis. 
  6. Let that sit in teh background untouched
  7. Export your map from the editor. It will create a export folder in the same directory with the JSON files but the servergrid folder will be empty. 
  8. Export the map image
  9. export the cell images
  10. drop cell/map images into the servergrid folder
  11. drop the entire contents of the export folder into the shootergame directory for atlas
  12. Edit the JSON files to reflect you needs and make sure the ports are all in order
  13. Start the maps using the example given by @Jatheish

This is a really quick and dirty overview.... My plan is to do a video tutorial today but I need sleep first. 

• Confused 1

It would also be appreciated if people would Seed the torrent for a bit 😄

and thanks for testing the server.. I still need to take a look at fixing it. ill get back to that now we have the torrent going 😄 (Remember to help out and seed!!!)

Edited by Veruse
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Veruse said:

AtlasServer5.torrent

Perfect, i'm downloading, and i will let this in seed for a while 🙂

Thanks !

• Like 1