Jump to content

Jat

Unofficial Dedicated Server Info!

Recommended Posts

When are the unofficial servers going to get updated to the new 9's? Mine still sits at 8.72 and can't be seen by anyone other than the Steam Server List. plus I can't see ANY servers but the official single server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tkots said:

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 834910
[2019.01.04-06.58.06:428][  0]LogMemory: Platform Memory Stats for WindowsServer
[2019.01.04-06.58.06:429][  0]LogMemory: Process Physical Memory: 55.66 MB used, 55.66 MB peak
[2019.01.04-06.58.06:429][  0]LogMemory: Process Virtual Memory: 45.16 MB used, 45.29 MB peak
[2019.01.04-06.58.06:429][  0]LogMemory: Physical Memory: 5213.47 MB used, 16321.28 MB total
[2019.01.04-06.58.06:429][  0]LogMemory: Virtual Memory: 4460.22 MB used, 134217728.00 MB total
[2019.01.04-06.58.06:857][  0]ATLAS Version: 8.72 (Rev. 106137)
[2019.01.04-06.58.06:860][  0]PID: 9628
[2019.01.04-06.58.33:702][  0]Primal Game Data Took 26.04 seconds
[2019.01.04-06.58.47:435][  0]SteamSocketsOpenSource: gethostname failed ()
[2019.01.04-06.58.47:435][  0]gethostbyname failed ()
[2019.01.04-06.58.56:717][  0]Network range scales set to: 48 start, 77 end, 0.440000 endscale
[2019.01.04-06.59.00:212][  0]Server: "HomeServer Freeport" has successfully started!
[2019.01.04-06.59.00:599][  0]Commandline: Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=10?ServerAdminPassword=123?MaxPlayers=50?ReservedPlayerSlots=25?QueryPort=57561?Port=5761?SeamlessIP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -log -server -NoBattlEye
[2019.01.04-06.59.00:599][  0]Full Startup: 55.87 seconds (BP compile: 0.00 seconds)
[2019.01.04-06.59.00:599][  0]Number of cores 4

and nothing I did all the video step by step :// 
2 fails

What do u mean nothing? Cause according to that log your server is running, if you couldnt connect to it that might mean your ports aren't forwarded correctly or your windows firewall could be blocking your connections

4 hours ago, cfrankie said:

When are the unofficial servers going to get updated to the new 9's? Mine still sits at 8.72 and can't be seen by anyone other than the Steam Server List. plus I can't see ANY servers but the official single server. 

Unless they have changed something with is update then Unofficial server will need to be updated manually by re running the Atlas CMD bat file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gatgat said:

and i can make more is   not working ?

You can have more then 1 grid yes, but for each grid you as you need 4 more gigs of ram roughly and a strong cpu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the new update that came out last night there may be some issues with server setup, I'll do some research and post another video if need be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEWFIEDOG95 
thank you find the problem 🙂 I forgot to click show pass protected servers lol :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone Please help me, I have been searching since release on what my problem is with no luck. Ok I was able to create a 5x5 server and it is running solo on a DELL R70 with alot of memory and disk space. I can log into the game and play the A1 map just fine but when I try to go over to another section of the grid this giant red wall stops me. Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Axelrod Ranger said:

Can someone Please help me, I have been searching since release on what my problem is with no luck. Ok I was able to create a 5x5 server and it is running solo on a DELL R70 with alot of memory and disk space. I can log into the game and play the A1 map just fine but when I try to go over to another section of the grid this giant red wall stops me. Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

ok just checking but:

1 in your server grid editor did you make sure that each grid had its own ports assigned to it?

2 are all the ports open on your router?

3 is each .bat file edited to match each grid you want to run?

4 did you lunch each bat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

error and server crash, I get this error, Does anyone have any idea

[2019.01.04-16.24.54:689][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:689][ 1]Tribe (1108500673) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Tribe (1755631732) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Tribe (1755631732) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Tribe (1544115656) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Tribe (1544115656) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Tribe (1526551044) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Tribe (1526551044) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Tribe (1257675829) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Tribe (1257675829) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Tribe (1563180551) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Tribe (1563180551) loaded no members

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have my dedi setup, and I can see it in the server browser.  However, it is showing players 0/0 and I cannot connect to it.

I have the command line startup set to MaxPlayers=10?ReservedPlayerSlots=10

Any ideas?

Solved:  It did not like that MaxPlayers and ReservedPlayerSlots were equal.  I changed ResersevedPlayerSlots to 5 and it works.

Edited by Vhalkyrie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, george88ita said:

error and server crash, I get this error, Does anyone have any idea

[2019.01.04-16.24.54:689][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:689][ 1]Tribe (1108500673) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Tribe (1755631732) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:693][ 1]Tribe (1755631732) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Tribe (1544115656) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:696][ 1]Tribe (1544115656) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Tribe (1526551044) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:699][ 1]Tribe (1526551044) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Tribe (1257675829) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:700][ 1]Tribe (1257675829) loaded no members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Tribe (1563180551) load request from (LoadPendingTribesToLoad) failed... [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Tribe Error: Missing tribe name [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Member List Error: No tribe members [2019.01.04-16.24.54:715][ 1]Tribe (1563180551) loaded no members

up

PLS HELP ME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

second error...

Fatal error!

VERSION: 9.33 
ShooterGameServer.exe!FAtlasSaveFileObjectWriter_Multithreaded_Headers::CollectObjectsAndNames_Inner() (0x00007ff72688245c) + 6 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\atlassavefileobjectwriter.cpp:611]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FAtlasSaveFileObjectWriter_Multithreaded_Headers::CollectObjectsAndNames_Inner() (0x00007ff7268822d6) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\atlassavefileobjectwriter.cpp:567]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FAtlasSaveFileObjectWriter_Multithreaded_Headers::GatherReferencedSaveObjects() (0x00007ff726888f5f) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\atlassavefileobjectwriter.cpp:661]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UE4Function_Private::TFunctionRefCaller<<lambda_b7b9eac2ba66a4547717c1d19ffda024>,void __cdecl(void)>::Call() (0x00007ff726b4acd5) + 9 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\public\templates\function.h:243]
ShooterGameServer.exe!TGraphTask<TAsyncGraphTask<void> >::ExecuteTask() (0x00007ff726b51003) + 54 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:871]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasks() (0x00007ff726393c6c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1257]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() (0x00007ff72639437a) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1150]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTaskThreadBase::Run() (0x00007ff72639927c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:622]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() (0x00007ff726420a7f) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:73]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::GuardedRun() (0x00007ff72641f1f8) + 8 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:26]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb23bd8364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb25ade851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb25ade851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲汐祡牥慐湷敔瑳䙟浥污彥彃㘴਍慌瑳删浥瑯⁥畆据楴湯丠瑥楄䱤湡൤

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi PathFinders,

 

I cant figure out the correct configuration for Isle PathFinder Spawn.  All spawns going to map origin 0.0.

My startup as  -ForceAllHomeServer, map edit with HomeServer, Isles with spawnpointregion override.

Probably I have miss the correct Isle  FreePort for Spawn Points.

 

Someone knows the Isles Freeport region with spawn points?

 

 

 

 

Edited by KradMoonRa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DarkEmpire said:

second error...


Fatal error!

VERSION: 9.33 
ShooterGameServer.exe!FAtlasSaveFileObjectWriter_Multithreaded_Headers::CollectObjectsAndNames_Inner() (0x00007ff72688245c) + 6 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\atlassavefileobjectwriter.cpp:611]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FAtlasSaveFileObjectWriter_Multithreaded_Headers::CollectObjectsAndNames_Inner() (0x00007ff7268822d6) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\atlassavefileobjectwriter.cpp:567]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FAtlasSaveFileObjectWriter_Multithreaded_Headers::GatherReferencedSaveObjects() (0x00007ff726888f5f) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\atlassavefileobjectwriter.cpp:661]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UE4Function_Private::TFunctionRefCaller<<lambda_b7b9eac2ba66a4547717c1d19ffda024>,void __cdecl(void)>::Call() (0x00007ff726b4acd5) + 9 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\public\templates\function.h:243]
ShooterGameServer.exe!TGraphTask<TAsyncGraphTask<void> >::ExecuteTask() (0x00007ff726b51003) + 54 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:871]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasks() (0x00007ff726393c6c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1257]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() (0x00007ff72639437a) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1150]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTaskThreadBase::Run() (0x00007ff72639927c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:622]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() (0x00007ff726420a7f) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:73]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::GuardedRun() (0x00007ff72641f1f8) + 8 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:26]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb23bd8364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb25ade851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb25ade851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲汐祡牥慐湷敔瑳䙟浥污彥彃㘴਍慌瑳删浥瑯⁥畆据楴湯丠瑥楄䱤湡൤

 

You seem to be "missing" some .dll files. What operating system are you using?

5 hours ago, KradMoonRa said:

Hi PathFinders,

 

I cant figure out the correct configuration for Isle PathFinder Spawn.  All spawns going to map origin 0.0.

My startup as  -ForceAllHomeServer, map edit with HomeServer, Isles with spawnpointregion override.

Probably I have miss the correct Isle  FreePort for Spawn Points.

 

Someone knows the Isles Freeport region with spawn points?

 

 

 

 

You are able to set spawn points in your server grid editor with the home server checkbox. Not sure about your situation as I can't see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KradMoonRa said:

Hi PathFinders,

 

I cant figure out the correct configuration for Isle PathFinder Spawn.  All spawns going to map origin 0.0.

My startup as  -ForceAllHomeServer, map edit with HomeServer, Isles with spawnpointregion override.

Probably I have miss the correct Isle  FreePort for Spawn Points.

 

Someone knows the Isles Freeport region with spawn points?

Rules to set spawning properly:

  • You have to use island known as freeports
  • Zones with freeports have to be home servers
  • You have to add spawn regions in servergrideditor
  • You have to change spawnPointRegionOverride for home server (first island in zone = 0, second = 1, and so on...)

Without properly setting it up, it will be 0,0 !!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lot to read through so if someone can just respond to me instead of me looking through the entire thread, I click on the https://steamdb.info/app/1006030/info/

to try and get the download/install for the dedicated server but it just opens steam games up and when i search for it in the steam games nothing appears? How exactly do I install this?

 

 

 

Long story short i want to get on a server with admin rights just so I can mess around with building, so if I can host my own that will bypass all issues

Edited by Hyper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hyper said:

There is a lot to read through so if someone can just respond to me instead of me looking through the entire thread

I would say, RTFM > first post. It makes no sense to repeat it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...