INVALID

Unofficial Dedicated Server Info!

Hi,

i try to start my server.bat but when it starts the shooterGames.exe it crash "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" i try all reinstall directx, reinstall .net Framework and reinstall c++ but it does't work anyone now the solution for this Problem?

I am able to get the server viewable inside the steam server browser. But when I go to connect it doesn't and says, "Unable to query server info for invite". Has anyone else had this issue?

Hi how do i start several servers?

0] Server: "Tropical Thunder" has successfully started!
[2018.12.25-04.44.10: 626] [0] Commandline: Ocean? ServerX = 0? ServerY = 0

with the batch file I start only 1 server in the case the server with GridX0 and GridY0 if I start in the batch file eg GridX0 and GridY1 adjustment eg my "desert server"

how do I start all together? is this about a batch file or do I have to create several and start each server individually?

Thank you 🙂

Does anyone have an example test server they could send me please I'm just trying to get something running for my son and I and this is pretty complex right now 😉 Would greatly appreciate it!

For those of you that aren't setting them up for father/son bonding send me a message anyways and I will help you!! 🙂

Video tutorial incoming soon as well. 

Edited by Speraves
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Speraves said:

对于那些没有为父亲/儿子建立联系的人,无论如何都给我发消息,我会帮助你! 🙂

视频教程即将推出。 

Video tutorials are ready. Can you tell me?

Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, Speraves said:

For those of you that aren't setting them up for father/son bonding send me a message anyways and I will help you!! 🙂

Video tutorial incoming soon as well. 

How did you download the server version?

2 minutes ago, Speraves said:

Nope, that is not used. Only used by wildcard for internal systems. 

So should I create .bat files to start the server.exe Shooter game? and configure how to launch 🙂

Exactly. When you create your launch script you will want to set them up to your liking. Here is my working one.

start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=1?AltSaveDirectoryName=Castaway?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57567?Port=5767?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye
timeout 5 >nul
start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=1?ServerY=1?AltSaveDirectoryName=Narnia?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57557?Port=5757?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye
timeout 5 >nul
start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=1?ServerY=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=FuryRoad?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57561?Port=5761?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye
timeout 5 >nul
start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=TropicThunder?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57555?Port=5755?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye

Edited by Speraves
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Speraves said:

Exactly. When you create your launch script you will want to set them up to your liking. Here is my working one.

start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=1?AltSaveDirectoryName=Castaway?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57567?Port=5767?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye
timeout 5 >nul
start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=1?ServerY=1?AltSaveDirectoryName=Narnia?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57557?Port=5757?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye
timeout 5 >nul
start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=1?ServerY=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=FuryRoad?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57561?Port=5761?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye
timeout 5 >nul
start "" "C:\Atlas\Server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=TropicThunder?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57555?Port=5755?SeamlessIP=[EXTERNAL IP] -log -server -NoBattlEye

Thank you very much, should this .bat file be put in any folder?

• Like 1

Just change the location to your location for your ark installation but if you add a fully-quantified location then the bat file can go anywhere 🙂

• Like 1

Is this .bat file executing this command line starting all the maps or just choosing a single map?

Depends on how you have your map setup. You can to create a custom map. I plan to create some generic ones tonight for people as well. 

• Like 1

start "" "D:\atlas\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=1?AltSaveDirectoryName=Castaway?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=7779?Port=27019?SeamlessIP=192.168.1.200 -log -server -NoBattlEye

After running the command line to start the server, I get an error, how to fix it  🙂

err.png

6 minutes ago, zMizouz said:

start "" "D:\atlas\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=1?AltSaveDirectoryName=Castaway?MaxPlayers=70?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=7779?Port=27019?SeamlessIP=192.168.1.200 -log -server -NoBattlEye

After running the command line to start the server, I get an error, how to fix it  🙂

err.png

when you start your redis server make sure the password is the same as in database for the map + make sure to start via bat file not the exe 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dobraine said:

when you start your redis server make sure the password is the same as in database for the map + make sure to start via bat file not the exe 

So how can I set the password for the database via the .bat file? , please guide