INVALID

Unofficial Dedicated Server Info!

i show @cpjet64 Stream .. but i can not understand the .bat config .. i have edit the grid with the editor and i think i have do all but i have no idea what i make wrong image.thumb.png.20488111db11436743cdcba1eda40a8b.png

5 minutes ago, tuvok said:

i show @cpjet64 Stream .. but i can not understand the .bat config .. i have edit the grid with the editor and i think i have do all but i have no idea what i make wrong image.thumb.png.20488111db11436743cdcba1eda40a8b.png

Your database server (redis-server) is not running or configured correctly.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Teach said:

Your database server (redis-server) is not running or configured correctly.

yes i have see this thank you

Good place for modders/mappers to start: creating these custom server files for folks. 😉E4, E5, D4, F4 is what I'd like. default is A1, A2, B1, B2 😞 harsh area. js.

Anyone having any issues with not being able to form a company? Not sure whats going on, was reported by a few players but I haven't checked it out myself yet.

image.thumb.png.df39e9350e0760ca8201aa06acffdc3f.png

Hello,
does anyone have a solution? Connection to the Redis server he has only my entering the server comes this error message.
greeting

Yeah logged in, when i hit create new company it pops up a 10 sec cooldown and creates the Company, I can see my name in chat next to it, but I can't invite anyone to a company.

56 minutes ago, Strom said:

Yeah logged in, when i hit create new company it pops up a 10 sec cooldown and creates the Company, I can see my name in chat next to it, but I can't invite anyone to a company.

its because your redis database is not working. Probably need to delete redis database and save information

The dedicated server software seems really buggy or unoptimized. Something just aint right with it. Iv test on 3 different machines, and it will always try to use 100% of 4 virtual cpu cores(threads) no matter what. Iv tested on a completely empty map with no islands and it still uses all that cpu power. Anyone else encountering a similar issue?

On 2018/12/24 at PM3点51分, Jatheish said:

嘿探路者,

我们仍然在努力完成这项工作,但对于那些想要托管您自己的非官方服务器的人,您现在可以这样做。我们已经获得了一些我们想要包含的更多信息,以及一些更多的设置,但它现在会及时到来,因为我们的准备工作主要集中在让基础游戏进入良好状态。虽然我们知道很多人都非常精明和舒适地潜入这里,所以我们想要提供基础知识🙂

这是一个指向ServerGridEditor src的链接,以及我们的wiki,其中包含有关如何入门的一些技术信息:

https://github.com/GrapeshotGames/ServerGridEditor/wiki

现在可以通过Steam Depo下载最新版本的服务器:

https://steamdb.info/app/1006030/info/

我们已经包含了一个示例JSON文件。

ServerGrid.json

随着时间的推移,我们将编辑维基以包含更多信息,并尽可能多地涵盖您的问题。我们正在努力在匿名的蒸汽depo上进行此设置,但是现在,您可以使用这些文件托管非官方服务器。

谢谢你们这么耐心! ❤️

I can find my servers in the list of atlas servers, but I can't enter them, and I will be prompted for a timeout. Is it because it doesn't support playing games on the LAN or the server itself?

On 12/24/2018 at 3:09 AM, Kaliya said:

Could we get an estimate on what sorta server specs we are looking at needing to host a decent amount of grid spaces? I have a decent server laying around with:

Dual Xeon E5-2670 (2.66GHz / 3.3GHz Turbo / 16 Cores / 32 threads)

128GB DDR3 RAM

Would it be possible to host a 4x4 grid on that for say 25 players per grid square? I noticed in the example ServerGrid.json it looks like the official server host 4 servers per machine at 150 users each, could we perhaps get to know what specs those machines are running?

I imagine probably what ever nitrido has in there boxes here's a link to there page 

https://server.nitrado.net/usa/pages/data_centers

hi everyone, i havem y server up now, the ping shows 69 which is fine, but when i load in game the ping is 255 and everything is frozen, any ideas why this would be?

3 minutes ago, T3RMINA1 said:

hi everyone, i havem y server up now, the ping shows 69 which is fine, but when i load in game the ping is 255 and everything is frozen, any ideas why this would be?

Your server is probably freezing.

10 minutes ago, T3RMINA1 said:

where do you store the MApIMG and the CellIMG files?

./shootergame/servergrid/

/shootergame/servergrid/CellIMG.png

/shootergame/servergrid/MapIMG.jpg

How do we get the latest server version 7.0? 

What was the point of adding the anonymous steamcmd package if it's never updated lol.

@Jatheish

Edited by Yasuno

The problem is, I can't see any unofficial servers in the list now lol. Not my own, or anyone elses.

Yes, because client version 7.0 is a major update. And without publishing the 7.0 no playing on unofficial servers