INVALID

Unofficial Dedicated Server Info!

2 minutes ago, mouseymars said:

lol you need to change every single step, following that wouldn't give you a running server.

Change user to anonymous>
Change Path
Change appid

Edited by DJWK The Legend

1 minute ago, mouseymars said:

Nice plug.

Already fixed it, you need to clear userdata and make sure you force anonymous.

it wasn't much of a plug we have 250 people in there helping and asking for help... it stops people from arguing here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1990srider said:

So does anyone have a proper way to set this up and get into the map editor I cant seem to make sense of https://github.com/GrapeshotGames/ServerGridEditor/wiki. I feel like there is a lot of information left out. Heck I cannot even seem to find the the map editor to make a 2x2

Right now there's not enough information for a "normal" user to get this up and running. So you'll likely get stuck on some errors without experience with code/Servers. There's discord up for help by the community.

15 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Hey Pathfinders,

We're still working on getting this fully set up, but for those of you who would like to host your own Unofficial Server, you can do so now. We've got some more information that we'd like to include with this, as well as some more setup but it'll come in time as right now our preparations are focused on getting the base game into a good state. Though we know a lot of you are quite savvy and comfortable diving into this yourselves, so we wanted to make the basics available 🙂.

Here is a link to the ServerGridEditor src, as well as our wiki which covers some technical info on how to get started:

https://github.com/GrapeshotGames/ServerGridEditor/wiki

The latest version of the server can be downloaded here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YMql6s2a9Tht2Esg_ORkePuBYbduOAKv/view?usp=sharing

and we've included an example JSON file.

ServerGrid.json

Over time we'll be editing the wiki to include more information, as well as cover as many of your questions as possible. We are working on getting this setup on an anonymous steam depo but for now, you are able to host an unofficial server with these files.

Thanks for being so patient guys! ❤️

The link is broke. Can anyone upload this to one drive/Dropbox or another file site, please. Really don't want to have to torrent this 😉

12 minutes ago, GeekGoggles said:

The link is broke. Can anyone upload this to one drive/Dropbox or another file site, please. Really don't want to have to torrent this 😉

Use the new google drive link provided by a user on the last page for the 6.11 update if you are not using steamcmd.

this seems to be working for cmd update for me in a bat file in the steamcmd folder

@echo off 
start "" steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir "C:\Users\j\Desktop\New folder" +app_update 1006030 validate +quit 

so has anyone figured out how to not have a blank map ? as in the hand held map in game doesn't show anything ?

Any ideas on how to fix this error? Been trying to fix it all day... Believe that all configs been setup correctly, password setup, using large map so there shouldn't be any ship line issues. 

image.png

4 minutes ago, Stopitshere1 said:

Any ideas on how to fix this error? Been trying to fix it all day... Believe that all configs been setup correctly, password setup, using large map so there shouldn't be any ship line issues. 

image.png

See ur "AtlasTools" foler :) 

2 minutes ago, Thom34 said:

The steamcmd 1006030 arent update to the latest version 😕

if you use the command in a bat file I posted up there, it will work, I just updated my server and everyone has joined back in

6 minutes ago, george88ita said:

up! any help?

maybe same with ark config? (i dont have test^^) 

6 minutes ago, boss_man said:

if you use the command in a bat file I posted up there, it will work, I just updated my server and everyone has joined back in

It s stuck after anonymous with a bat
Steam>
With nothing more dont understand why 😞 

when i launch steamcmd (admin) login anonymous etc... its update to 5.9

Edited by Thom34

4 minutes ago, Thom34 said:

maybe same with ark config? (i dont have test^^) 

It s stuck after anonymous with a bat
Steam>
With nothing more dont understand why 😞 

when i launch steamcmd (admin) login anonymous etc... its update to 5.9

hmmm not sure what is happening there, try a reboot maybe, and make sure the folder your writing to has write permission (where atlas is)

8 minutes ago, george88ita said:

up! any help?

ok go to C:\Users\j\Desktop\New folder\ShooterGame\Saved\B1\Config\WindowsServer\GameUserSettings.ini 

add this to under [ServerSettings]

XPMultiplier=1.000000 and adjust the 1 to what you want

same for the following 

HarvestAmountMultiplier=3.000000

ServerPVE=True

TamingSpeedMultiplier=2.000000

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boss_man said:

hmmm not sure what is happening there, try a reboot maybe, and make sure the folder your writing to has write permission (where atlas is)

ok go to C:\Users\j\Desktop\New folder\ShooterGame\Saved\B1\Config\WindowsServer\GameUserSettings.ini 

add this to under [ServerSettings]

XPMultiplier=1.000000 and adjust the 1 to what you want

same for the following 

HarvestAmountMultiplier=3.000000

ServerPVE=True

TamingSpeedMultiplier=2.000000

thx mate!

3 minutes ago, DarkEmpire said:

HarvestHealthMultiplier=10.000000 - work

HarvestAmountMultiplier=10.000000 - dont work

why?

dont x10 health i think