INVALID

Unofficial Dedicated Server Info!

31 minutes ago, george88ita said:

Hi all, i've successfully uploaded a private Atlas server. The only problem that i found right now is that because the map is 1x1(only A1 region) max level is 8 , i think cuz the region is a freeport.

Check the very bottom in this readme it names the required property to set https://github.com/GrapeshotGames/ServerGridEditor/wiki

Is it possible to add servers later to the grid and if you want to cluster server with each other? like a joined cluster?

2 minutes ago, Mecistios said:

Is it possible to add servers later to the grid and if you want to cluster server with each other? like a joined cluster?

Should just be fine doing so. Adding another Server would likely require a restart of the master.

18 minutes ago, jestersuave said:

Where did you download it from

SteamCMD 1006030 I believe.

7 minutes ago, george88ita said:

i already took a look there , but when i open the file game.ini is empty, where i have to search for it?

Sorry not sure where this should go and i am only on mobile. Guess it needs to be in the serveronly json

Just now, MaVeRiCk1IcE said:

it works

How?

Anonymous gives no subscription, logged in owning atlas gives no subscription.

1. Create a folder where you wish to store your Atlas game server hosting files in
  2. Inside of the folder, create a folder called SteamCMD and place the newly downloading SteamCMD.exe file within it
  3. Create a batch file named SteamCMD.bat within the SteamCMD folder
  4. Place the following code in this batch file:
@echo off
start "" steamcmd.exe +login username password +force_install_dir "C:\Some\Path\Where\You\Want\Game\Server\Files\To\Go" +app_update 123456 validate +quit
  1. Change the "Username" and "Password" with your steam login info
  2. Change the Path of the C:\ drive to the location of your Atlas server folder you created earlier
  3. Right-click SteamCMD.bat and Run as Administrator
  4. Your game server files should start downloading now

https://www.survivalservers.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Create_an_Atlas_Dedicated_Server_Guide

Hi,

I'm using:

steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir atlas +app_update 1006030 validate +quit

steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir atlas +app_update 1006030 validate +quit

It doesn't work.

1 minute ago, DJWK The Legend said:
  1. Create a folder where you wish to store your Atlas game server hosting files in
  2. Inside of the folder, create a folder called SteamCMD and place the newly downloading SteamCMD.exe file within it
  3. Create a batch file named SteamCMD.bat within the SteamCMD folder
  4. Place the following code in this batch file:
@echo off
start "" steamcmd.exe +login username password +force_install_dir "C:\Some\Path\Where\You\Want\Game\Server\Files\To\Go" +app_update 123456 validate +quit
  1. Change the "Username" and "Password" with your steam login info
  2. Change the Path of the C:\ drive to the location of your Atlas server folder you created earlier
  3. Right-click SteamCMD.bat and Run as Administrator
  4. Your game server files should start downloading now

https://www.survivalservers.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Create_an_Atlas_Dedicated_Server_Guide

that guide is useless and completely invalid.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mouseymars said:

Hi,

I'm using:

It doesn't work.

that guide is useless and completely invalid.

That is not true! You need  to change the parameters.

This is how mine looks:

@echo off
    start "" steamcmd.exe +login anonymous anonymous +force_install_dir "F:\ATLAS" +app_update 1006030 validate +quit

Just now, DJWK The Legend said:

That is not true! You need  to change the parameters.

lol you need to change every single step, following that wouldn't give you a running server.

• Like 1