INVALID

Unofficial Dedicated Server Info!

3 hours ago, Inuiet said:

That's nice because we all want the same 🙂

Yeah this would be great, I'll literally shoot you some beer money through Paypal if you post this soon. I followed everything, but do not know enough about the Redi's and that map editor to get this to work. I created map files (all 3) and know how to put my ip in and everything but I feel like the Redi is not linked up right.

3 hours ago, Veruse said:

I sort of have it running I currently keep getting timed out. Looking into fixing it know then I will make a video tutorial for you all 🙂

and I meant this for Veruse, that I'll buy him a beer if he gets that video tutorial out. 

1 minute ago, Paxo said:

@Veruse could you publish a server config template for example with the admin password ect in it?

Will do if I get it working

1 minute ago, CaptBlackSparrow said:

and I meant this for Veruse, that I'll buy him a beer if he gets that video tutorial out. 

Thanks for the offer but you can get me a can of monster instead 😉

4 minutes ago, CaptBlackSparrow said:

...I'll literally shoot you some beer money...

Yaaar, I think ye mean rum money ya land lubber.

Doh!  We aren't able to get the files anymore!  I know people have a lot of questions, but we can help each other.  But we do need to be able to download the files.

""Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

2 minutes ago, RenWmn said:

Doh!  We aren't able to get the files anymore!  I know people have a lot of questions, but we can help each other.  But we do need to be able to download the files.

""Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

ill reupload it for you. give me some time its 6gb

• Like 2

Just now, lolman2079 said:

Thank you for Upload @Veruse 🙂 Please dont upload it on Google xD

Im using one of my own servers don't worry 🙂

Just now, lolman2079 said:

@Veruse 😄 How long does it take? In which Country do you life? 😄

im British but the server is in germany on a 10GBPS line. The file is 6GB

2 minutes ago, Veruse said:

im British but the server is in germany on a 10GBPS line. The file is 6GB

Oh okey i life in Germany 😄 How long does It take to upload from your Home? 😄

im running the server files from my server so its already on I just need to open apache for it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I knew I should have started DL'ing as soon as I saw this. Eat breakfast second.
Making cofefe now.
Waiting for the original google to timeout, or alternate DL to appear.

Thanks

2 hours ago, CaptBlackSparrow said:

I love the things you are saying here. I need to research this more, any starting points you recommend that you found useful?

Previously we were running a server with W2K16 and had all our server running within that 1 OS. Just this weekend we completely redid our server. We are now using Proxmox as a virtualized environment and run 5 VM's within that. Should have done that a long time ago. So i would suggest looking at Proxmox first to get an idea of what it is, how it works and if it fits your needs. I warn you, it is not something you set up in a couple hours. Be ready to stick some time into it in order to get things running smooth. But it is the only way to go if you planning on running a grid unless you intend to split them up over several machines.

Just now, Ev2L said:

@Veruse can you give you'r JSON's file ?

As I have said I currently don't have everything working myself as I am stuck with a connection timed out 🙂

@veruse oh sorry, didn't exepct that, did you pass the beginPLay() fatal error ? 

Edited by Ev2L

I have no AtlasTools folder inside Atlas root folder. I have no server .exe files too. Where can I find them?

Just downloaded 6GB archive and can't see any server .exe files there 😞

4 minutes ago, TweekDaGeek said:

Can i get the DL link as well? 

The original Google link from Jeremey Wildcard will likely never be accessible again. 

As every time someone attempts to see it, it just adds to the overlimit viewing of the file.

Our best hope now is someone posts it somewhere that doesn't count how many times its downloaded (eg. Steam Servers)

I can say though it appears it's the 5.9 (current) build as of this moment

Mind you  it might become available 
unknown.png

(No I have no access)

Edited by Nemesis851
additional image added