Sign in to follow this  
uaf

V15 ETA ?

Shouldn't it have been 2 hrs ago ?

Do we have other info about this? Can we resume doing stuff without the fear servers will crash unexpectedly to patch?

lol there are 2 different conflicting update times  9am EST and 10am EST, and they have both elapsed. Have they released anything when they say they will, seems like it would be smarter to not put a release time. But I guess it is what it is. 

You'll get use to it I can't think of one patch these guys timed right.

Release times have been more suggestion than schedule in the two weeks or so I've had the game.  😄

Edited by Hambo

WTF!!!! I just made this thread and now its renamed and someone else has the first post! I'm not like upset or anything just confused.

3 minutes ago, Kita Kayo said:

WTF!!!! I just made this thread and now its renamed and someone else has the first post! I'm not like upset or anything just confused.

Check down the list for your post... Right now there are two different "Fountain of Youth" threads on the front page... Threads cycle based on recent activity.  The thread with the newest post appears just under the "pinned" posts at the top of the page while less active threads drop off the page.

8 minutes ago, Hambo said:

Check down the list for your post... Right now there are two different "Fountain of Youth" threads on the front page... Threads cycle based on recent activity.  The thread with the newest post appears just under the "pinned" posts at the top of the page while less active threads drop off the page.

No that thread is gone, and the post showing up in this thread is the one I made starting off that thread. its like this thread ate mine lol. but whatever its not really important just thought it was random and glitchy.

4 hours ago, Kita Kayo said:

No that thread is gone, and the post showing up in this thread is the one I made starting off that thread. its like this thread ate mine lol. but whatever its not really important just thought it was random and glitchy.

That's odd. :classic_blink:

6 hours ago, Kita Kayo said:

When people make threads about the same thing the mods often merge them together into one thread