Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. Dragoon

fountain of youth?

So how will have to find this fountain of youth will it give you a marker on the map once you get the quest or do you have to go to every power stone  on the map just to find it? idk if this is a good move. cuz that forces some of the ppl who just want to build and sail. or just pvp they have to go run dungeons to reset the age of there toons  

12 minutes ago, Cpt. Dragoon said:

So how will have to find this fountain of youth will it give you a marker on the map once you get the quest or do you have to go to every power stone  on the map just to find it? idk if this is a good move. cuz that forces some of the ppl who just want to build and sail. or just pvp they have to go run dungeons to reset the age of there toons  

Yes, it is a dumb idea. 

If people start losing their characters, and they haven't even fixed the "load preset" bug, then you're going to see a lot of people quitting I think. This is probably going to be the straw that could break the camel's back.

I know i'll probably be one of the people who quit.. I'm not having my character taken away from me because of some retarded mechanic that doesn't belong in the game. I'd rather quit than hassle on dealing with that constantly.

Edited by Adfax
  • Like 3

It is what it is, if its gonna make you quit before you even see how it plays out go ahead and quit already.

Sick of these one thing that you have to change because I dont like it and am entitled posts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

It is what it is, if its gonna make you quit before you even see how it plays out go ahead and quit already.

Sick of these one thing that you have to change because I dont like it and am entitled posts.

Entitled? What are you even talking about? Do you even know what that word means?

Saying you want something isn't the same as saying you think you deserve something, which is what entitlement actually is.

Saying "I don't want this trash age mechanic in a game about pirates", isn't entitled. It is just saying what you do, and do not want.

Edited by Adfax
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

not going to quit just stating my opinion. i do all the pvpve stuff form the map hunting to the boss fights just stating that it might affect some ppl in that way. i know some of my company just want to build and some just want to pvp. just step back and breath mate. most post are just opinions. it i was really bitching about it i would be saying i would boycott the game or some thing form way left field. need to relax mate.   

@Adfaz What do you see where it says you lose your character??  What are you talking about?  It says debuff 

Edited by Gfnjr

2 minutes ago, Gfnjr said:

@Adfaz What do you see where it says you lose your character??  What are you talking about?  It says debuff 

You die when you hit 100..Rumour has it.

Making me wonder what happens to my solo company when i die, when nobody is to invite back in, but i gues ill just start over and see if i am lucky and can find a claim again.