Sign in to follow this  
Peacemkr7900

Elephant weight reduction change is a bad move.

In one fell swoop you have made this game into a lumberjack simulator and made an entire skill tree useless. The points spent to get to tier 3 taming is not worth it now. Only thing I hope is that you give a free respec to allow people who have chosen taming a chance to put skills to useful stats like increased hand gathering and weight. Other than cooking which is also pretty much useless atm since recipes don’t give hardly any vitamin gain or food value. Now there is no reason to farm either since taming is useless. 

Edited by Peacemkr7900
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Peacemkr7900 said:

In one fell swoop you have made this game into a lumberjack simulator and made an entire skill tree useless. The points spent to get to tier 3 taming is not worth it now. Only thing I hope is that you give a free respec to allow people who have chosen taming a chance to put skills to useful stats like increased hand gathering and weight. Other than cooking which is also pretty much useless atm since recipes don’t give hardly any vitamin gain or food value. Now there is no reason to farm either since taming is useless. 

Yeah their talents are really stupid anyways. It is kind of pathetic how much they have messed this game up.

they should have just made professions and let people be able to pick two of them.

talebts shouldn’t even be based on you main levels in the first place 😂 that is what upgrading stats is for. Your professions need to be completely separate from your level 

I probably wouldn’t even be making a big deal if they allowed everyone to ride the animals to begin with, but you have to have the skills to even ride them. So you put the skill points into it you should get some Benefit from it. Like weight reduction 

I started an upvote post under the bug reports hopefully they'll listen if it hits the top of the upvote list. as this is a major change and it will completely piss A LOT of people off without the right counter buff..