KayaBorealis

bug Tames falling through floors and boats

We also have this problem, and with the most recent stone changes destroyer 3 or 3 foundations for esch player and tame is getting extremely expensive

Bear glitched and was put on bottom of galleon after being loaded, then suddenly stuck in one of the galleon's decks (not just ceiling tile, which we broke out first as can be seen).

Please urgently fix this guys... or have the common decency to say "we have no clue and need to get back to you".  But your complete silence on this is just really terrible etiquette and insulting to players... 

Capture 2.JPG

Edited by Kwiver

Every time i login into a game i read that some of mine animals was killed by something, even if they are keeped away from wildlife reach. Animals are falling down through floors/ceilings.
Iam tired of insane amount of bugs  -> so iam gona uninstall the game.
Please let me know when it will be playable without heart attack situations where you loose plenty of game time effort due to game bugs or server desinchronization. 
BTW how can animals be there on islands if they practicaly cannot reproduce them selfs - to hot or to cold weather for cubs. 
Best Regards  

5 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Our bear just got underground. I don't have any ideas how to put her out : )

XaFjq8G.jpg

Have you tried standing on something tall while whistling it to follow you?

I have a issue after this last update I can't see my tames even the name plates one died the other is pooping a lot so I know it's there I tried whistling  even breaking floors nothing I'm on official kraken server in lawless zone I need help I just brought them over here to save them and now this I'm sick of losing bears!

image.jpeg

Edited by Leodagamergirl

This first photo  is of our Barn.  It's 12 stories high with a very open top floor,  All the floors are 4 walls tall, then on the top it's a roof designed for a higher opening for giraffes.  

The  first picture is to give you an idea of where the tames were before we logged on.  On the 1st floor was our elephants/bears/ostriches, on the 2nd floor was our rhinos.

The 2nd & 3rd picture you will see where our tames were.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1640439426

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1640439414

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1640439394

13 hours ago, KayaBorealis said:

Have you tried standing on something tall while whistling it to follow you?

Yeah. It just says that my bear following me and she stuck. I'll log in in next few hours and see if she unstuck somehow...

I had this issue this morning. When I got my bear out it was glitching.  Flashing  and unrideable , I also couldn’t access the inventory. 

I don’t suppose there’s a fix for this?

Seriously, how about you take the time to fix a real problem instead of spending your time sucking the PVP servers cock and nerfing everything and fix the real problems that affect everyone. Like every day or reset, tames falling through the floor and dying, snakes pushing through stone walls to come in your base and kill shit while you are offline, The fact that anything touching an elephants tusks or rhino horn get stuck and cant move. Also the breeding system, when are you going to add more animals to breed? The selection is pathetic.

Also after the baby is born, it cant walk up a tiny ramp? It freezes in a rotenor.gif?itemid=11381550om with 16 fires going and penguins and in that same room. Then I walk in and I die from heat within seconds but the baby is still freezing. Fix your shit. You should be ashamed of yourselves ignoring all the time PVE and PVP players are investing in these aspects and all you care about is nerfing the dragon or dumb shit like that. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

3 hours ago, ravinya said:

I had this issue this morning. When I got my bear out it was glitching.  Flashing  and unrideable , I also couldn’t access the inventory. 

I don’t suppose there’s a fix for this?

There's no official fix, but for us going out of render range/into the next server over and back has fixed it so far

Happened to us today, Elephant stuck, Ive tried destroying walls around it with no luck. Unrideable and stuck in place. 

Do I have to destroy my entire base to get it out ? 

Lost today two bears, a horse and our super sheep Lord Horn to an Alpha Cobra because they glitched through the floor.
Another horse is still missing - I think it even fell through the map.

Thank God taming horses is not annoying or something ... /ironic off

Its awful, third time our tames died, we have a bad spot, just allowed to build above water, so when the tames get stuck underneath, they drown Dx

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501629305489

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501629305154

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501629304795

Also having this issue...   really frustrating to have to constantly dig yourself or animals out of the floor/ceiling/building pieces... especially with increased cost of stone relying on metal and organic paste.  I've found that each animal has a snap or lock point to the ground or whatever they are on.  If they are near the edge of a floor or ceiling tile, they will glitch through and get stuck.  With bears, the grounding point appears to be nearer the back of them.  If you try and make sure the back of them is in the centre of a tile, it may help for them to not get stuck.  Also, as a player logging out, I always make sure im standing towards the edge of a tile, then when sleep, you fall back onto the centre of the tile.  Do it diagonally for the best chance to not find yourself stuck when logging on.  (this method is by no means proven, just something we've found to help!)

Add to the animal bugs, riding then jumping off a sheep... most of the time get stuck in the sheep.  Takes a lot of random fooling around to actually get off/out of the sheep!

It is these simple bugs that need to be sorted to make the game less frustrating!  This must affect everyone and so I would have thought would have been an important one to fix!

19 hours ago, KayaBorealis said:

There's no official fix, but for us going out of render range/into the next server over and back has fixed it so far

Could you expand a little upon this Kaya - does this really unglitch tames when they are stuck in structures?  

55 minutes ago, Kwiver said:

Could you expand a little upon this Kaya - does this really unglitch tames when they are stuck in structures?  

No unfortunately it doesn't fix them whenever they are stuck inside a foundation or floor etc. That response was to Ravinya who said that their bear was flashing and unrideable after they got it unstuck. Whenever our animals are glitched like that, (blinking, unrideable, cannot access their inventory etc.), we have to go out of the server and back into it to make them unglitch. Sometimes going out of render range alone does the trick, but most times you actually have to go out of the server or take the glitched animals across a border into the next server to reset them. 

On 1/29/2019 at 7:52 AM, Kwiver said:

Bear glitched and was put on bottom of galleon after being loaded, then suddenly stuck in one of the galleon's decks (not just ceiling tile, which we broke out first as can be seen).

Please urgently fix this guys... or have the common decency to say "we have no clue and need to get back to you".  But your complete silence on this is just really terrible etiquette and insulting to players... 

Capture 2.JPG

Sometimes anchoring and unanchoring repeatedly can unstick a tame from a boat. Mine got stuck in the rear deck area, about 3 anchorings unstuck it.

Edited by wildbill

Well my tiger level 53 just disappeared when I sent her to my boat (schooner), it showed up for 1 sec on top of the boat then disappeared, a few minutes later I got a mention in the company log that my tiger was killed. (it doesn't say how)    This is getting ridiculous. We put so much time into taming/leveling then to have it killed by the most stupid reason there is, when we try to move it to another island.

I just lost my stuff to a lvl 4 cobra, because my body and bear I logged out with glitched through 2 levels of ceilings into the ground floor, where cobra glitched into the floor destroyed crafting stations, also because cobra was inside foundations i couldn't attack it, GG

I keep having the same problem, but it's only been my rhino falling through the floor. With the change to stone it's gotten a lot more expensive to get him out when it happens now. It would help if he'd fit through the small gate with the doors still on it.

Once again needed to make 60 stone ceilings to fix all gaps of 17 tames falling thru.

This is poo with a sugarcoating, get this done.