Sign in to follow this  
Kanorel

Screw your offical servers

I'm tried of trying to play on your official server when I am getting harassed all the time. Either by people complaining that i actually claimed a tiny area in a lawless zone so i could play the game i paid for or just now two Asians decided to agro 50 elephants into my house. All oE2jJPK.jpgon a PvE server. I play Pve to have peace of mind because i want to build. Not to be screwed with by other players. If i wanted that I would play PvP so i could actually just shoot the hell out of them when they screwed with me.

Come to the PVP server, join a larger group and you will find life to be far more enjoyable.  

I am in a company with over 200 members and we currently control our WHOLE tile.  Yeah we get raided every now and then, but our defenses are strong enough now that even when we arent online our stuff is still well protected from the random griefer.   Now it takes effort to get in and damage our stuff.   I spend most of my day just building.  

Private servers will shut up at some point unless someone has paid for a life time server also admins can not only abuse power but can ruin immersion, so your taking a risk. 

HOW EVER! I beat when you bought this game you wasnt thinking "Cant wait to join a PRIVATE server" was you?

Official servers will have your immersion ruined and map wiped on Official as well at some point 😛 I play Unoffiical myself but, you as well have to remember that what yo udo on Unofficial does not "count" in the long run, What yo do on Offiical does. Though, if youre looking for a more relaxing "private sever feel" yeah, finding a good unofficial may be good choice for some.