Puma

Resource Stack-Mod

Mod will not be developed and will be deleted soon
Edited by Puma

sadly it seems too many people have given up on this game.The mod section is full of more unfinished or bugged work than completed.

To answer your question there is another mod in Steam that works,albeit i believe i had to add another mod from same author but not sure if that mattered.Anyhow the mod author explains it in his thread.

Anyhow when you click on a mod in Steam,they pretty mush  explain the mod.You need to find the command line somewhere in your files,i can't remember exactly because i got a headache from working with the file structure.Anyway it will be something like ModID={}.So then you take the MOD ID numbers shown on the Steam mod and can add as many as you like.So your line might look like ModID="1234565.234567,679483"."3 different mods example"You need a comma between each mod and no spaces.Then on top of that there is usually a few lines of code that have to be added to maybe your game.ini section.usually around 5-10 lines of code that are kind of easy to read/decipher but most the time you don't have to edit those lines of code.

Then you can also change settings on how much you harvest /harvest damage multiplier or how much health your harvest node has which will allow you to harvest more from that node.Usually all the easy to see files are in Game.ini or user.ini .,known as initialization files.

Where it gets tricky is in the grid files/map files ,that has been giving me a headache because it appears to me that sometimes the actual map setting is overriding any settings you make in user and game.ini sections.Hence there are override code lines all over the place.