Sign in to follow this  
Dread Beard

Double resource weekend?

4 minutes ago, Dread Beard said:

Just logged in and I am not seeing any change in the resources I am getting, Is it not active yet?

Wait for v15 update, restart steam or something to get update when it arrives of course.

3 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Wait for v15 update, restart steam or something to get update when it arrives of course.

It has nothing to do with v15 nor does it require an update.

The last I heard was it was meant to be active as of 8am EST, but maybe it hasn't happened yet.

2 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

It has nothing to do with v15 nor does it require an update.

The last I heard was it was meant to be active as of 8am EST, but maybe it hasn't happened yet.

Launch the game, press join new atlas, look above.

The resource change would require a server restart, which they are not going to likely do until the patch is ready. You can not change settings like that with the server live.  Sure it will come now that i have heard about it I will prep for some work.....stor what I can get.

Just now, Dawg711 said:

The resource change would require a server restart, which they are not going to likely do until the patch is ready. You can not change settings like that with the server live.  Sure it will come now that i have heard about it I will prep for some work.....stor what I can get.

Actually you can, they do it for ARK all the time. They have dynamic configs where they change the stats as and when without the need of server restarts.

I suspect if this becomes regular they may start doing that on Atlas too.

I used to own an ARK server, and you can change most of the settings whilst it Is live, so the change can happen suddenly, but currently it is not live as I am sure everyone has noticed

Edit - Guy above beat me

Edited by bluelance

YEs but they may not have this dynamic things set up. Really does not matter just sit and wait long weekend if you are in school or in government work. For NA anyhow.