Sign in to follow this  
ayan4m1

Atlas Custom Grid Map and Tile Server

If you are running a custom ServerGrid.json and want to display the map to your users, you might want to try some software I have been working on recently.

The tile server hosts the "Slippy Map" images that can be exported from the ServerGridEditor tool. It uses a JS library called tilestrata to accomplish this. The map implementation is a static website built using React and Leaflet - the same map library used for the official world maps. You'll need to use both of these tools together to host the map. You probably need a basic knowledge of web hosting, NodeJS, and server administration to set this project up.

Here are the projects, if you are interested in trying them out:

https://github.com/ayan4m1/atlas-tile-server

https://github.com/ayan4m1/atlas-map

I am looking for contributions - documentation, code, and testing/support. Please read the contributor's guide in either of the GitHub projects for more information. I also have a roadmap for each project in their respective README with plans for the future.

I will provide what support I can, when I can, but I have a full-time job and family obligations. If you are respectful of my time I will do my best to be respectful of yours.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

• Like 1

This is for track your player on map? Im searching for a hosted map that can track players that are logged in, for example, me and a friend can see where we are on that map! Is there any function like this?? THis way we will be able to know company's players position... THx in advance!

I'm having some issues with the tile server. I posted on the GitHub 🙂 Looks like a great project and I can support. Thx.