Sign in to follow this  
Dappypally

Player shop.

I honestly think this game is turning into mega company only game. 

“- Player shops in freeports. Players can setup automated shops in each freeport, listing loot for sale and naming their own gold coin prices”

This is going to be dominated by large companies due to taxable land. A company with an island or 2 and 30% taxation are the only ones who will benefit from this, making them stronger in the long run. 

I really do not agree with this being player market prices.

I think it’s a great idea, when there’s offline raid protection. Players can live on their own ship, get some quick cash through the markets and buy a crew for themselves. They can lay harbor at coasts but then again, only can happen when there’s offline raid protection. 

Just now, Percieval said:

I think it’s a great idea, when there’s offline raid protection. Players can live on their own ship, get some quick cash through the markets and buy a crew for themselves. They can lay harbor at coasts but then again, only can happen when there’s offline raid protection. 

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good concept but again, it’s wrong.. it’s again rewarding people for land grabbing... 

large companies in PVE have not earned their land.. they just managed to log in or to to an island faster. 

They don’t pay anything to keep this land, don’t nearly use all of it and gain huge benefit through taxation. 

A company had 2 islands, 157 claims, beds everywhere so when I tried stealing on they’d spawn there. 

Good idea, not gonna work with current system in place.