Sign in to follow this  
BeerSh0ts

Love the Concept of the Game But....

Like with Ark you are starting to make some really foolish mistakes. Anything and everything you do in this game requires gathering yet with every step you dev's take you take those options away from us. You have Alpha's in the game that are so op that no tame has the slimmest chance to survive an attack. So with that being said you weaken the only weapon we have to fight them off to such a point that the alphas laugh at us when we shoot them. And now you are going to weaken it yet again. After this update they will use our own flame arrows to cook us and our tames before they eat the body. Taking the weight reduction away from the elephant well now they are good for what? Nothing? I mean why waste all that time and effort to tame one when as a player you can carry more than them and farm it a hell of a lot faster. Where and in whos mind is that a good idea? Have any of you devs even played your own game? You made a awesome game in Ark. Well let me rephrase that, you made a decent game in Ark, once the dev kits were released the Mod makers made a Awesome game with Ark as the base. You have released a game in Atlas unlike any other out there. A game that has even more long time play ability than possibly Ark. And yet you seem to want to do nothing but take all of the fun and enjoyment out of it. Maybe the Mod makers will turn it around for you one day yet once again. That is my hope anyway 

Devs never cease to amaze me. But I’m not surprised by it, it was like this with ARK and it will be the same with ATLAS. Which is a shame becaus everything could’ve been so much better and also faster development, because they need to invest 50% of their time to reroll or fix updates. I’m pretty sure the elephant will receive a buff some point along the way but why, why nerf it like this.