darcek

Arrows

Whats he difference between the green and yellow ones?(all these NPCs btw are in my company) :

arrow.jpg

conent.thumb.jpg.12f467d862065403332c505313d0fb54.jpg

36 minutes ago, Skyroguen said:

do you have food, gold and repair supplies available in a ship storage and larder on both ships?

yup..

Well last ive checked.ill recheck to make sure.

Updated:

Ive checked all seem well.here is the contents of my storage box:

As you see we got all the needed materials.

As for the mess Table,they have plenty of Berry as well.

Edited by darcek

i noticed to today that you need to supply all vitamins to the mess table. I had mine full of meat, when i added berries they practically drained the stack even though there was pleanty of meat. after that i provided all four vitamins. after gorging them selves they found a balance.

1 hour ago, Skyroguen said:

i noticed to today that you need to supply all vitamins to the mess table. I had mine full of meat, when i added berries they practically drained the stack even though there was pleanty of meat. after that i provided all four vitamins. after gorging them selves they found a balance.

What does balancing vitamins actually do for NPC crew though? They don't appear to suffer from vitamin deficiency. So why not just feed them berries?

honestly i'm not sure. this is just behavior i have noticed. there might be some under the hood activity going on. but to be honest, I doubt many NPCs survive long enough for malnutrition to ever become a true factor. 

ruling out food as a problem, i assume all npcs are assigned to stations. all guns have ammo, then i am at as much a loss as you about what the arrows represent. I will experiment a bit and try to discover what it means.

Edited by Skyroguen
  • Like 1