Sign in to follow this  
hefanglong

BLACK BUTTERFLIES

BLACK BUTTERFLIES being discussedBeginning on 8 January    PINGK G,S    VS  BLACK BUTTERFLIES

Chinese tribes against him

Hackers are hated by everyone

2ba157a7d933c89524d41d83dc1373f083020021.jpg

bad41ab30f2442a72d91675ddc43ad4bd0130234.jpg

in   reddit                           in chinese reddit                          in everywhere

YY图片20190119151915.jpg

YY图片20190119152236.jpg

Black Butterflies are a scourge to gaming and do nothing but ruin things.  I really hope the devs step up their enforcement and find a way to handle it.  We've allied with players from all around the world and all of them are honorable players but guilds like BB do nothing but breed racism and hatred.

Happy to see the chinese guilds stepping up to help wipe them out.  

2 hours ago, mndfreeze said:

Black Butterflies are a scourge to gaming and do nothing but ruin things.  I really hope the devs step up their enforcement and find a way to handle it.  We've allied with players from all around the world and all of them are honorable players but guilds like BB do nothing but breed racism and hatred.

They won't do nothing. If belive that BB is somehow owned by snail games... then they won't even be looked at wrong not to mention taken action upon. Snail owns them.

2 hours ago, mndfreeze said:

This is the first time I have ever heard someone blame the victims of racism and hate for breeding it.

to be honest the fact that you have allied with people all around the world breeds just as much hate. You might not like black butterfly, but the solo, duo, and small companies think you big companies are just as bad.

they don’t see any difference between you guys and them really.

blame the Megas in the first place. Only ones to blame

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

This is the first time I have ever heard someone blame the victims of racism and hate for breeding it.

to be honest the fact that you have allied with people all around the world breeds just as much hate. You might not like black butterfly, but the solo, duo, and small companies think you big companies are just as bad.

they don’t see any difference between you guys and them really.

blame the Megas in the first place. Only ones to blame

Seems like you missed the point and are somehow trying to equate big companies to hacking and exploiting.  That's a weird comparison to make.  I've never seen reddit light up with pages of racially charged slurs and insults just because a company was big.  I have however seen it happen when their name is [][][][][] along with claims of hacking and exploiting regardless of any fact behind it.  

Just now, mndfreeze said:

Seems like you missed the point and are somehow trying to equate big companies to hacking and exploiting.  That's a weird comparison to make.  I've never seen reddit light up with pages of racially charged slurs and insults just because a company was big.  I have however seen it happen when their name is [][][][][] along with claims of hacking and exploiting regardless of any fact behind it.  

Nobody is forcing them to feel racist or hateful. You need to realize that if people feel that way it is already because they have that trait inside them. Especially over a game lol.

non racist people don’t just become racist over night and especially not over a game. Most gamers are very racist. Not sure how they got that way but that is just how they are.

gamers in general already have a bad image from the rest of society. Once again, I would never accuse the victims of racism for the breeding of it. It shouldn’t happen regardless and especially not over a stupid game

5 minutes ago, mndfreeze said:

Sure they don’t flood the forums and posts with racial slurs towards Megas because they aren’t a race lol I have seen plenty with the hate about Megas though. 

Regardless of hacking, the smaller groups dislike all big companies equally