Sign in to follow this  
heyfunny

No Hatchet Blueprints dropping loot table missing hatchet blueprints?

I have done over 100 treasure maps and have gotten various quality Blueprints of everything from guns to tools to armor but I haven't even had a single common hatchet Blueprint not stone not metal drop from a treasure map completion the only thing that makes sense is that the loot table for treasure maps is missing hatchet recipes.

• Like 4

We have also noticed a curious omission to our blueprint stores with regard to hatchets 

Yeah. Boxes full of tool, weapon and armor blueprints, but not one single hatchet blueprint... Now with the elephant not offering any usefulness anymore (unless they boosted stamina regen with the drop of wood weight reduction), i really need a better hatchet. :classic_sad:

No Hatchets on our end either, fair amount of maps. NA-PVE

Also speaking in general no one I have spoken to has gotten one

We have collected well over 500 treasure chests for armor/items bps and have 3-4 large wooden chests full of bps for many items.  Hatchets however we have zero....

Sample size: Small (maybe 24) No hatchets, though tools in general have been rare for me. Found 1 metal pick, and a few metal scythes

Add Hatchet BP(s) remove StonePick plz.

For me its more about durability as for the DMG. I hate to have 2-3 of them in my inventory. So if it is intendet for them not to drop because of DMG, consider adding BP with only increased durability.

Also as mentioned Metalpick drops are (way) lower as other tools, which may be intendet.

Edited by Kummba

private server set on every same setting as live except XP,    2 hatchets on server, 1 yellow print 1 blue.       server size 122 players

• Thanks 1

after hundreds of treasures i got a storage locker full of metal and stone picks blueprints but NOT A SINGLE hatchet.

bug confirmed

Done hundreds of maps as well. Have never gotten a hatchet bp.

1 hour ago, Ged Bootstrap said:

hatchet and bow missing.

There is bow BPs, we have many of them

Have a few masterwork bow recipes they exist just rare, they need to add some crossbows..!

The guys on my server are also saying no Hatchet BP