Sign in to follow this  
Ripley

Aclarations for the respawn in Lawless Regions

Today I was on an island in Lawless Region (without Company), with a bed in a raft a meter from the coast. When I died I could respawn but the next day I couldn't.

I did tests the next day and with a raft and a bed I was able to respawn in the open sea in the Lawless Region (with Company).

Instead, the next day I died on my island and it was impossible to respawn in the bed of the raft. What's going on?

1. In Lawless Region you can not respawn on land but at sea yes?
2. Do you have to be some distance from the coast to respawn on your boat?
3. Because one day I can respawn to a meter of coast and another day no?

Edited by Ripley

It was a bit weird. Some people didn’t saw their beds nor their ships anymore. By placing a new bed they saw them again, others fixed it in other ways which I can’t remember anymore. Bit weird but we didnt hear anything from the devs about this. 

• Like 1

All of the issues i've seen with beds not appearing etc are related to not having a company. Not sure what exactly is causing your issue if you've tried it with a company. But i'll answer your 3 questions to help.

3 hours ago, Ripley said:

1. In Lawless Region you can not respawn on land but at sea yes?
2. Do you have to be some distance from the coast to respawn on your boat?
3. Because one day I can respawn to a meter of coast and another day no?

1. Yes that is correct, you can only spawn at beds on rafts/boats etc.

2. Not entirely sure, however, I have a raft at the end of a tiny dockyard and my beds work fine, so that should give you an idea of distance. But i've not tried it right on the shore though.

3. Not really a question so no answer to give.

• Like 1

Ok, folks, the bed worked fine so far, I was able to respawn several times with no problem. After a while, I disconnected and returned a short time later. I died once and the bed no longer worked ... This is exasperating. Next time desinstalling game, not funny

As of today I could spawn inside my house on lawless land. Didn’t need the raft anymore. Just the bed inside the house works now. Best change so far!! Finally on the right track!