Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

Friday night and only 24k players out of 4 servers x 40k players not good

1 minute ago, Stabby said:

It makes me feel... like... laughing at your stupid guild name and pointing out the fact that you only have one member. Kthanksbye.

lawl.jpg

Well the game sucks so bad that i didnt bother adding in people to my company and when i did post a video of my martial arts school there was a threat that i was promoting my business so Im guessing that person was intimated rofl. Yeah we come from a real ninja clan and there was a tv show about my school and ninjas from Japan visiting us. 

12 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Well the game sucks so bad that i didnt bother adding in people to my company and when i did post a video of my martial arts school there was a threat that i was promoting my business so Im guessing that person was intimated rofl. Yeah we come from a real ninja clan and there was a tv show about my school and ninjas from Japan visiting us. 

Yawn. 

1 minute ago, Stabby said:

Yawn. 

Rofl personal attacks on me are laughable at best. I don't to the forums to discus the issues with the game.

14 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

I wouldnt say that.. I would have actually watched the video to see if you were one of those quak martial arts schools that everyone claims to be a master at, then probably made fun of you.   

But I practice no martial arts outside of western martial arts.   Yes I know how to use a poleaxe and no I am no expert.  

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

I wouldnt say that.. I would have actually watched the video to see if you were one of those quak martial arts schools that everyone claims to be a master at, then probably made fun of you.   

But I practice no martial arts outside of western martial arts.   Yes I know how to use a poleaxe and no I am no expert.  

I do not understand your point

2 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

I do not understand your point

Judging by the profile picture, and the background picture for your company, you are a caucasian male, of average build (out of shape but not fat).   You like to wear the stereotypical "ninja" outfit and look cool, but in fact maybe about as effective in a fight as a butterknife in a sword fight. 

I put my faith in more modern martial arts, like the mixed martial arts schools.  As for the western martial arts, they are the practice of the European sword and pole weapon techniques.   Not really practical for an actual fight but more for my own stress relief. 

13 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Do the math the numbers are dropping and fast. Its not all the devs fault a big chuck of this drop is YOU the toxic community. 

friday numbers drop.jpg

The community is toxic because we feel insulted by the developers, the toxic community is not driving players away, poor/lazy developers ignoring player feedback and thinking they know it all is whats killing this game.

The toxic community is very quickly becoming an angry community, due to how we are being treated by the devs. We do not expect to have the say on what goes into the game, but we DO expect to at least be listened to when telling them what they have done is fu**ked and not working as they intended. A lot of us are beginning to think they do not do any testing at all.

• Like 1

They 100% need to be focusing on performance for the game. What's ironic is at this point I think a lot of players would return for a wipe, but only after certain issues were resolved first. A wipe would fix performance a lot, but only for a couple weeks. I logged on to my tile earlier-- only 30 players online yet the server was at almost 200 ping for me. I get ~30-60 ping on most private servers for NA. I hope that the community that is put off by performance issues migrate to private servers to at least make that part of the game fun while they work on improving those issues.

5 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Judging by the profile picture, and the background picture for your company, you are a caucasian male, of average build (out of shape but not fat).   You like to wear the stereotypical "ninja" outfit and look cool, but in fact maybe about as effective in a fight as a butterknife in a sword fight. 

I put my faith in more modern martial arts, like the mixed martial arts schools.  As for the western martial arts, they are the practice of the European sword and pole weapon techniques.   Not really practical for an actual fight but more for my own stress relief. 

Personal attacks just keep coming huh rofl

Edited by Scorpionshawn

Well, they are working on all fronts really, teams set up to handle different areas. Just because you see new content (being created by one team) doesn't mean they are not working  on performance (another team) or technical issues (another team).   I do agree, when they do wipe the map, it will clean up the tons and tons of debris out there/sleepers who are not going to wake up/ building parts who knows where.. and a lot of trash left over and piling up since launch and all its troubles and performance should improve from that a  lot.

Many players who were fine fighting the lag and bugs, understanding that it is a game still in development and more than happy to assist with it all,  decided to step away because of the lack of removing the other players who had been cheating the gameplay against them. It seems they have started addressing that, so if they keep up with that and gives players back a fair playing field, I expect that many will return to playing. Numbers will always go up and down after a major patch as well, to check to see if what was bothering them personally had been resolved.  The game is still  early in its EA, it has plenty of time to continue its growth, rather player count is at a low or a high. It is a long term thing, not a two month fix or done. heh heh