Starbuck

Spawned Creatures do not EXP

Hi, just to know if there is a way that the spawned creatures like a level 300 do gain exp, actually they just keep 0.0/10

Thanks in advance!

Creatures over level 119 tamed, does not get any exp. If you want to have them level up, make sure they come out to 119 or under when tamed.

7 hours ago, Sakura said:

Creatures over level 119 tamed, does not get any exp. If you want to have them level up, make sure they come out to 119 or under when tamed.

Yes but there is probably a setting that may let them level up at like 200+

On 1/19/2019 at 7:48 AM, Starbuck said:

Yes but there is probably a setting that may let them level up at like 200+

This works different in atlas than it does in ark. In ARK you could spawn the creature you want at any level and get the number of levels you set to be added onto any dino. In atlas you have to have set the max level for a dino this includes level tamed at and levels added onto it. If you exceed this it may crash your server or no allow the dino to gain additional levels.

13 minutes ago, KingMarcel said:

How I can configurate this? I already tryed it

Custom level progression

20 hours ago, Patcher said:

This works different in atlas than it does in ark. In ARK you could spawn the creature you want at any level and get the number of levels you set to be added onto any dino. In atlas you have to have set the max level for a dino this includes level tamed at and levels added onto it. If you exceed this it may crash your server or no allow the dino to gain additional levels.

You mean if i want creatures to be level 200 i have to create 200 lines of this ?:

LevelExperienceRampOverrides=

On 1/22/2019 at 8:17 AM, Starbuck said:

You mean if i want creatures to be level 200 i have to create 200 lines of this ?:

LevelExperienceRampOverrides=

198 lines