Just now, Scorpionshawn said:

What forum did i post about political views?

Well the game sucks so bad that i didnt bother adding in people to my company and when i did post a video of my martial arts school there was a threat that i was promoting my business so Im guessing that person was intimated rofl. Yeah we come from a real ninja clan and there was a tv show about my school and ninjas from Japan visiting us. 

The one the mods have already removed because it was inappropriate. Is your short term memory that bad?

4 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

The one the mods have already removed because it was inappropriate. Is your short term memory that bad?

Do you have prof????

5 hours ago, EleLL said:

First off, who cares if you're a female? Seriously, you give us female gamers a bad rap with the "I'm a female and I'm bored" crap

So in the process of calling her out for calling attention to her being female, you felt the need to say "us female" ...

Y'all are a mess. 

Well the game sucks so bad that i didnt bother adding in people to my company and when i did post a video of my martial arts school there was a threat that i was promoting my business so Im guessing that person was intimated rofl. Yeah we come from a real ninja clan and there was a tv show about my school and ninjas from Japan visiting us.

Yep. ^

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EleLL said:

Oh, I lied, it's 15 hours. Here ya go forum troll, why I keep feeding you is beyond me:

https://gyazo.com/abdf65f82bd32e0e842f584b029cb87f

Im not clicking that link! Its prob a virus just post a pic or steam friend me. Im sure you prob have less than 20 hours into the game. Doesn't matter there is so much player back lash i dont see Atlas moving forward. Its shame could have been a great game with out the trolls and the lack of devs listening to the players. HENCH BEING BORING!!! Jade Play Games and Angry Joe have done videos about the game failing and I hear Fire Spark is working on putting up one about its broken.

2 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Yep. ^

Oh you meant that video.. rofl i took it down myself as stated. Im sorry my awesomeness offends you maybe not look HAHAHAAAA

Just now, Jean Lafitte said:

Want more jackass? I know how forums work.

Cyqgfye.png

Are you saying I posted the topic? and all I see is me saying Hate much. As I can see you really hate rofl Im LMAO

You know what else is boring is all the trolls hate! Its a joke and the personal attacks they get away with on these forums 

You know what else is boring is all the trolls hate! Its a joke and the personal attacks they get away with on these forums 

You only have 15 hours in game?  

And complain.... I made one statement that I did not find the game exciting ATM and you flip out and make it all personal . If anyone gives women a bad name it is you as you are ridiculously emotional. 

9 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Are you saying I posted the topic? and all I see is me saying Hate much. As I can see you really hate rofl Im LMAO

Another I get to ignore. Ta ta.

14 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

When you get "trolled" this much, isn't it at all possible that the problem is maybe on your side? 

• Like 2

Sounds like you need to wait for EA to finish, over the next couple years they will be adding things so when they relaunch it might be more your thing.

PS, can I have your stuff?

3 minutes ago, Zhoutai said:

Sounds like you need to wait for EA to finish, over the next couple years they will be adding things so when they relaunch it might be more your thing.

PS, can I have your stuff?

The game will not survive the bad reputation for anything to come back to in two years. 

The game will not survive the bad reputation for anything to come back to in two years. 

You wanna bet?

7 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Another I get to ignore. Ta ta.

oh thank god so i dont have to see anymore personal attacks on me from you when my post are about the GAME!

fair enough ta ta

Edited by Scorpionshawn

26 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Im not clicking that link! Its prob a virus just post a pic or steam friend me. Im sure you prob have less than 20 hours into the game. Doesn't matter there is so much player back lash i dont see Atlas moving forward. Its shame could have been a great game with out the trolls and the lack of devs listening to the players. HENCH BEING BORING!!! Jade Play Games and Angry Joe have done videos about the game failing and I hear Fire Spark is working on putting up one about its broken.

Oh you meant that video.. rofl i took it down myself as stated. Im sorry my awesomeness offends you maybe not look HAHAHAAAA

Dude, it's effing gyazo, kinda like imgur, but gyazo. Click it or don't, I don't really care. I have more hours than you, end of story. So take your "prof" and put it where the sun don't shine for all I care. I provided, you questioned it, whatevs.

Just now, Zhoutai said:

Yeah coz Ark had a great rep 🤦‍♂️

Ark was 100 times better this far into the game than Atlas and you would figure because Ark paved the way Atlas team would have some exp on what works and what doesn't but its like these are a bunch of low end workers straight out of high school. Nothing against them but i see a bunch of post of people quieting this game and mostly because the Devs wont listen.

1 minute ago, EleLL said:

Dude, it's effing gyazo, kinda like imgur, but gyazo. Click it or don't, I don't really care. I have more hours than you, end of story. So take your "prof" and put it where the sun don't shine for all I care. I provided, you questioned it, whatevs.

He doesn't like it when you have more hours than him. He's been bragging about his hours for a week now. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

He doesn't like it when you have more hours than him. He's been bragging about his hours for a week now. 

Some of us have real in game hours and give honest real feed back about the game. 

Some of us have real in game hours and give honest real feed back about the game. 

You? honest real feedback? It's like you're drunk when you're giving feedback. All of your feedback thus far has been a total laugh because you didn't think anything through. I'm all up for feedback, there's where the forums are for, but think it through. All your suggestions so far have been ready to go in the bin from the start. Think about it, and then give feedback if you want to see something changed.

Just now, Percieval said:

You? honest real feedback? It's like you're drunk when you're giving feedback. All of your feedback thus far has been a total laugh because you didn't think anything through. I'm all up for feedback, there's where the forums are for, but think it through. All your suggestions so far have been ready to go in the bin from the start. Think about it, and then give feedback if you want to see something changed.

Thx for keeping this post hot with your personal attacks... I dont drink and I volunteer with  POW AA meetings

2 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Thx for keeping this post hot with your personal attacks... I dont drink and I volunteer with  POW AA meetings

I'm giving feedback. 

Just now, Percieval said:

I'm giving feedback. 

Thank you so very much for your feedback Ill be sure to looking at more of your feed back in my up coming topics