12 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Get a god damn life bud!

Was that proper English? 

goddamn is one word.  

And I have a life.  I don't claim to be a ninja.

12 hours ago, Angrytango said:

It is funny how someone can come up with a valid point, but apparently either not be a good speller or typist and people go off on the spellcheck. Come on man! Leave his spelling alone. it is not so bad that you can't see the point he is trying to make. The fact that you were so kind to keep it to a short list of corrections is just condescending. If you want to negate the things he said because you do not agree with his opinion, fine. As you did. Otherwise go be an English teacher or something. Not everyone is good at spelling. It doesn't make them completely incapable of a valid argument. Get over yourself! 

I didn't mean any malice in my correction, it was to help that person get better.  It is REAL hard to be taken seriously over text if you can't spell.   Like I know if I try and type in German I come across as a complete idiot, so I don't.   

So calm your tits, and don't get your underoos in a bunch.

Yes, I am sure your brilliant corrections  of him will make him so much better! I agree that it can be hard to be taken seriously if one can not spell properly; mostly due to people's myopic point of view and their inability to overlook some things in an effort to truly connect with and understand what they are trying to say. That is an argument for another day perhaps. 

2 hours ago, Hodo said:

goddamn is one word.  

I didn't mean any malice in my correction, it was to help that person get better.  It is REAL hard to be taken seriously over text if you can't spell.   Like I know if I try and type in German I come across as a complete idiot, so I don't.   

You, sir are a pretentious buffoon. When you were opposing those with arguments who did not have a good command of grammar and spelling, you resorted to treating them like dull children in need of your correction. When facing someone else who clearly does have at least a fair handle on the written word you had to resort to tit references. Actually, now that I think about it, you bore me as much as the game. :classic_rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Angrytango said:

You, sir are a pretentious buffoon. When you were opposing those with arguments who did not have a good command of grammar and spelling, you resorted to treating them like dull children in need of your correction. When facing someone else who clearly does have at least a fair handle on the written word you had to resort to tit references. Actually, now that I think about it, you bore me as much as the game. :classic_rolleyes:

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44

Bye Felicia.

3 hours ago, Hodo said:

goddamn is one word.  

First off your more than welcome to come to my martial arts school and see if I am a a real ninja or not. I own the school so anytime means anytime.

Unless your just intimidated and that's why the keyboard warrior comments keep coming from you.

Otherwise I keep all my comments about the game but you can not stop personal attacks.

Speaking of you made tit jokes because what she said she was a woman gamer and im still trying to figure out how your on these forums when everyone else is talking about the game!

6 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

First off your more than welcome to come to my martial arts school and see if I am a a real ninja or not. I own the school so anytime means anytime.

Unless your just intimidated and that's why the keyboard warrior comments keep coming from you.

Otherwise I keep all my comments about the game but you can not stop personal attacks.

Speaking of you made tit jokes because what she said she was a woman gamer and im still trying to figure out how your on these forums when everyone else is talking about the game!

HAHAHAHAHA, you were the one who started with the personal attacks, with your "Get a goddamned life."

As for the last part, I didn't even know she is a woman.  Oh well it my comment stands.  

Lastly, keep trying to impress me with your "ninja" school.   As Shania Twain said "That dont impress me much."

11 minutes ago, Hodo said:

HAHAHAHAHA, you were the one who started with the personal attacks, with your "Get a goddamned life."

As for the last part, I didn't even know she is a woman.  Oh well it my comment stands.  

Lastly, keep trying to impress me with your "ninja" school.   As Shania Twain said "That dont impress me much."

You bring up the ninja thing like its a person attack and personally I think its funny because well hey getting a 10.4 rating from Japanese tv as an American Ninja vs Japaneses ninja comedy show yes I said comedy. The laugh is not on me its on you... 

Second you read this forum your posting on right?

I mean your here posting. So you must have read the topic. She said right in the start that she is a female gamer!

The "get a life" comment I made was because you were relentlessly  attacking some guys post that was long and suggestive about making the game better. 

Instead of talking about the game again you went after someones grammar, just like you went after my ninja uniform and the OP being a woman.

That all seems about what I caught of your posts here anyhow. I dont have the time or want to fallow other post you made prob attacking people on.

Edited by Scorpionshawn

1 minute ago, Scorpionshawn said:

You bring up the ninja thing like its a person attack and personally I think its funny because well hey getting a 10.4 rating from Japanese tv as an American Ninja vs Japaneses ninja comedy show yes I said comedy. The laugh is not on me its on you... 

Second you read this forum your posting on right? I mean your here posting so you much have read the topic. So you must have read she said right in the start that she is a female gamer!

The "get a life" comment I made was because you were relentlessly  attacking some guys post that was long and suggestive about making the game better. 

Instead of talking about the game again you went after someones grammar, just like you went after my ninja uniform and the OP being a woman.

That all seems about what I caught of your posts here anyhow I dont have no want to fallow other post you prob attacked people on.

I didn't attack him on his grammar, and I dont care if she is a female gamer, my comment stands.  You can have a number 1 hit comedy on Comedy Central, I dont care.  

You I can tell are a complete and absolute waste of 23 pairs so I am going to leave you to simmer in your anger.  

Peace be on to you.

Just now, Hodo said:

I didn't attack him on his grammar, and I dont care if she is a female gamer, my comment stands.  You can have a number 1 hit comedy on Comedy Central, I dont care.  

You I can tell are a complete and absolute waste of 23 pairs so I am going to leave you to simmer in your anger.  

Peace be on to you.

ROFL been laughing at every post you make because the forums are about the game and that's where they should remain about the game.

if your done posting - bye Felicia, 

that's what you say right lol

Problem solved. You should not be seen or heard.   NINJA VANISH! 

You've chosen to ignore content by Scorpionshawn.

Edited by Hodo
  • Like 1

Seems your mistake is having a base on an iceberg.  Of course there is nothing to do, your literally stranded on an iceberg unless you spend forever sailing...

3 minutes ago, Spiritwind said:

Seems your mistake is having a base on an iceberg.  Of course there is nothing to do, your literally stranded on an iceberg unless you spend forever sailing...

Yeah, I get that. Unfortunately, premium land is pretty hard to come by. Even while sailing around out in the world a good portion of the islands have been walled off. Can't even stop the boat and get out to collect berries and such because there are gates everywhere. It is what it is. 

Just now, Angrytango said:

Yeah, I get that. Unfortunately, premium land is pretty hard to come by. Even while sailing around out in the world a good portion of the islands have been walled off. Can't even stop the boat and get out to collect berries and such because there are gates everywhere. It is what it is. 

We ran into this problem too, just days after launch.  We decided to make a lawless our home, and it has worked out quite well for us.  Territory really does not have any benefits now for smaller groups, they seem more modeled around larger bases that have the manpower to sail the oceans collecting the supplies for mega bases, and less benefit for the smaller groups.  

We've pretty much decided not to touch them, and that was before the stone building cost increase.  

• Like 1

not sure why being a female gamer had to be mentioned but we have female gamers in my company and nobody is bored. I think your problem is you are playing solo.

theres 13 in my company, we build, we explore, we do treasure hunts together. this weekend we will get together to hunt down SODs, in my prototype battleship. Last weekend we had a blast hunting sods.

we trade materials with other people, sometimes mats, maps etc.

we haven't even started power stones, and taming a mythical creature or making mythical bps, heck we barely started making ramshackle bps.

eventually we will do whaling expeditions.

Then theres the game boss.

enough to do for now, and fun with people to do it with. If all fails we have a pvp branch were we can go and do all that pvp does.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spiritwind said:

We ran into this problem too, just days after launch.  We decided to make a lawless our home, and it has worked out quite well for us.  Territory really does not have any benefits now for smaller groups, they seem more modeled around larger bases that have the manpower to sail the oceans collecting the supplies for mega bases, and less benefit for the smaller groups.  

We've pretty much decided not to touch them, and that was before the stone building cost increase.  

And now that the population is starting to drop off, there is land starting to open up.  Some of the places that were spam flagged by small 1 and 2 man groups is now open for the taking.  I know we took two bases this weekend in another sector becaused 1 was abandoned and the other was a smaller group that attacked us so we evicted them.