Scorpionshawn

Human breeding will be based on the current breeding system... BEAT YOUR WIFE!

I could not be here for the live stream i had to teach Martial Arts to students about how to defend themselves against attackers and this is what I heard was said about some of stuff they said in live stream. 

human breeding and said it will be based on the current breeding system

I dont know how to say this....

We know the taming systems in place right now is about abusing an animal till its almost dead over and over till it is tamed and now your putting that system in for human breeding???

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

4044597_tmp17507fbimg14699811177031985063221_jpeg72c7a1eecdbac935ab70022ec51b6eb5.jpg

That child looks like a hispanic Stewie from Family guy.  

Lol, that outrage, thou art angry that there gonna be some weird mating rituals..., we are angry there gonna be aging at all.

While I agree the current taming system is animal abuse. There is a difference in breeding and taming yeah know?

2 minutes ago, Dags said:

While I agree the current taming system is animal abuse. There is a difference in breeding and taming yeah know?

Mutiny!

I'm more outraged that your topic title insinuates that only wives are beaten and the image used perpetuates the myth that it's always men doing the beating. That's on top of the fact that you didn't even bother to watch the stream and are making ridiculous claims about features that don't even exist based on words you didn't even hear.

Edit: Also as mentioned above, there's no abuse in the breeding system so even if what you did hear was correct your conclusion is terribly off mark.

Edited by Heilos

3 hours ago, Dags said:

The current system is not animal abuse. There are no animals in Atlas. There are pixels that look like animals. Normally drawing this distinction isn't necessary, but in this conversation it is. Abusing pixels is not really a thing. The only concern one might have about the pixel abuse being a negative is what it conveys to impressionable children young enough to still not entirely seperate fantasy from reality. In other words, children young enough they should not be playing a pirate themed survival MMO unsupervised anyway.

Adults who can distinguish between fantasy and reality should not need to be concerned about Atlas's taming system impacting their own behavior negatively in some fashion. If after playing Atlas, you feel the urge to go out and beat a chicken or cow, that is a mental health issue, not something wrong with the game in any way.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

How they can talk about human breeding when they can't even fix the problem they have in the game,STOP talk about the Future and FIX the problems we have right now,after the game get stable then start to talk in human breeding children and more crap going to go in this game.

FIX THE F.... GAME FIRST.