Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Ship stealing is too powerful

Especially when using the top piracy theft accelerator.

Ship claiming is nothing but an offline troll tool, no problem if the counter is ticking only if the ship owner is online.

But in the current state you can bet on all of your ships stolen or sunk when you log in the next morning.

1 minute ago, Talono said:

Especially when using the top piracy theft accelerator.

Ship claiming is nothing but an offline troll tool, no problem if the counter is ticking only if the ship owner is online.

But in the current state you can bet on all of your ships stolen or sunk when you log in the next morning.

Then is the ship stealing too powerful or the fact there’s no offline raid protection? I vouch for the last one. 

Edited by Percieval

It's not powerful enough!

They should be able to kill everyone on a ship and your bed, and slap their own down and simply be done in like 5 minutes. 

Worlds Adrift had it right, you could legit steal someones ship out from under their nose while they were gathering resources. Or fight them off the ship and steal it.

Edited by Inigo

No offense but if you have someone asleep on your ship they CANT steal it.  So build a safe room that is REAL hard to get into and they wont be able to take your ship without sinking it.  

That or park it near where you sleep on land and again.. they CANT take it.   

I park my primary ship a sloop right outside of my house.  I can often walk from my house right onto my ship.   

5 hours ago, Hodo said:

No offense but if you have someone asleep on your ship they CANT steal it.  So build a safe room that is REAL hard to get into and they wont be able to take your ship without sinking it.  

That or park it near where you sleep on land and again.. they CANT take it.   

I park my primary ship a sloop right outside of my house.  I can often walk from my house right onto my ship.   

Ahh thanks, this is really a good tip. I will sleep naked in my ship. If they sink it i can just respawn in my base.

Faster ship stealing would be ok for me IF the clock would tick only while the player is online.

Edited by Talono