Sign in to follow this  
Nokim

Ghost ship survivior?

The crew that drops from ghost ships? are they any better than regular crew? if so do higher tier ghost ships drop even better crew? how can you tell if they are even better?

so there is no real benefit other than you get to buy them higher than lvl1?

do theirs stats even matter? i have just been putting it all on food on my regular crew so i dont have to worry about feeding them as often. doesn't seem like they have a stat that helps as far as sailing etc.

It will depend on your purpose for having them. If you just need people on sails and such, their level or stats won't be of much difference to you.  But if you want boarding parties, combat groups, etc, the higher levels can also bring higher base health or melee stats which are useful.

7 hours ago, strawman said:

Their level is usually the same as the SOTD's level was (unlike level 1 crew from freeports)

Not true. Green ships seem to always drop at least level 9 crew.

We tend to sink SoDs for crew since it means we don't need to run to freeport.

7 hours ago, Nokim said:

do theirs stats even matter? i have just been putting it all on food on my regular crew so i dont have to worry about feeding them as often. doesn't seem like they have a stat that helps as far as sailing etc.

They CAN be hit by cannon balls that can do up to 100 damage.

I put every point into stat. If you don't have like 600 food in your pantry at all times with the current farming you're doing it wrong.

well if im lazy going after SOTD easy way to replenish-get new crew as ships get bigger the crew req also, they cost more but easy to get most of the times and no freeport runs 🙂

saving up to man a galleon or brig so as long i pickup the occasional floatsam i pay the crew