Sign in to follow this  
Chett

Vultures on my Isle are insane. (Vid)

Taming is a pleasure here. The moment you drop a Tame with ~10% Hp you need Cheatmode to protect it *smile*.

Taming in the wild is not an option on my Isle. 

Look also at the shore behind the Croc. Its not that i am just found a hotspot by luck. Its almost all over the island this ...ehm, nice... *smile*

Edit: I call it Vulture island from now on. No matter how that Devs called that place. They have no clue *smile*

Edited by Chett

3 minutes ago, Chett said:

Look also at the shore behind the Croc. Its not that i am just found a hotspot by luck. Its almost all over the island this ...ehm, nice... *smile*

Edit: I call it Vulture island from now on. No matter how that Devs called that place. They have no clue *smile*

Yeah, our island have vulture packs too however thankfuly not next to our house, but the same happens in 2 places of our island, massive vulture packs following packs of wolves that make them food. Also yesterday when was traveling was watching for half hour while eating soup a house being besieged by vultures, it was hilarious... but the guy finally replaced walls asap with stone walls and most vultures deagroed except 1 alpha so we moved on, dunno how his battle ended up.

Well, at least i dont need to deal with Wolfes. On our Isle it's Giant Snakes and Crocs. And since they changed the behaviour of Crocs its more easy out there, ofc.

But still fking annoying as hell is, that you have to clear out a number of Area's before you can gather stuff. So time consuming and crappy 😕

And respawn timer is...grrr 🙂

Edited by Chett

3 minutes ago, Chett said:

Well, at least i dont need to deal with Wolfes. On our Isle it's Giant Snakes and Crocs. And since they changed the behaviour of Crocs its more easy out there, ofc.

But still fking annoying as hell is, that you have to clear out a number of Area's before you can gather stuff. So time consuming and crappy 😕

And respawn timer is...grrr 🙂

And crocs have no head hitbox..., would so much prefer to have snakes than wolves, they have less health, they are slower than player, they just have crap head hitbox... but atleast we don't need water or stone walls to not be trashed bcs we can kite them.

Yea, Snakes are cake. As you stated, Head Hitbox is whacky. But they are so easy to kill.

Well, i have no Prob at all with a lot of mechanics (Vultures attacking bola'd Tames), cuz there's almost always a workaround, but i just think, that a lot of mechanics are simply just annoying and boring, especially, if you label your Game "The journey of your lifetime" and it turns out, that the Game is harder then your RL job and sometimes a pain in the ass, lol. *uhm*.

Let us have fun and give us a journey instead of boring grind, evil timesinks and a lot more crap i could mention... *smile*

Edited by Chett

1 minute ago, Chett said:

Well, i have no Prob at all with a lot of mechanics (Vultures attacking bola'd Tames), cuz there's alomst a workaround, but i just think, that a lot of mechanics are simply just annoying and boring, especially, if you label your Game "The journey of your lifetime" and it turns out, that the Game is harder then your RL job and sometimes a pain in the ass, lol. *uhm*.

Let us have fun and give us a journey instead of boring grind, evil timesinks and a lot more crap i could mention... *smile*

They are streaming right now i want to watch, spoilers, they don't care about feedback (SoDs stay as they are now, they don't know what part of wild life makes us infuirated kappa, guns dmg will be still "researched" and other trash promises or statements)

1 minute ago, Nightstrasza said:

They are streaming right now i want to watch, spoilers, they don't care about feedback (SoDs stay as they are now, they don't know what part of wild life makes us infuirated kappa, guns dmg will be still "researched" and other trash promises or statements)

I know. I just try to do criticism in a entertaining and respectful way. But i doubt...well...