Sign in to follow this  
Jorm

Why are all my Beds gone?

Hello,

i died, normal in this Game. But i cant see even one Bed of mine. And there in perfect health, i died 20 Minutes before. Whats Wrong?

All old beds are bugged and cannot be spawned upon. You will need to make a new bed to spawn again, that seems to work.

• Like 1

So i need to Travel to my Island back and make new Beds? Really?

Just now, Jorm said:

So i need to Travel to my Island back and make new Beds? Really?

Or wait until they repatched it, I know it sucks but you can't do anything else really..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Percieval said:

All old beds are bugged and cannot be spawned upon. You will need to make a new bed to spawn again, that seems to work.

The ships also don't show up on the map.

I hope this is just a Short issue. Its friday, my schooner is ready and loaded, i wanted to Explore.

8 minutes ago, Percieval said:

This doesn't work, as soon as you change grid your bed will be gone too even if they are under your nose, and it's the same for boats.

It's a bug, already reported it and many others did, wait for a fix. Travel to your place, don't die, log off if you are afraid of dying. Game is broken right.

Someone said if you are solo making a company will fix that. I'm trying this right now

I don't have access to my beds I made it back from freeport the bed I had on the new boat and I replaced a bed and still nothing works. I have not 

tried making a company yet

1 minute ago, ExplodingYeti said:

This doesn't work, as soon as you change grid your bed will be gone too even if they are under your nose, and it's the same for boats.

It's a bug, already reported it and many others did, wait for a fix. Travel to your place, don't die, log off if you are afraid of dying. Game is broken right.

Someone said if you are solo making a company will fix that. I'm trying this right now

Let us know about making company, if it fix the spawning problem

For what its worth to anyone who doesn't want to make a company and never be able to join one with all their progress. I just put a tiny shipyard down built a raft and put a bed on it. It shows up on my map and I can spawn on it now. ... Of course my Schooner and the Sloop I had don't show up. (nor does the new sloop I made to get back after my death earlier) So it does seem if you build a new boat and put a bed on it it will show up for you to spawn. (for what little that's worth....) =-/

Indeed, it is a bad gift for the weekend. I only have time to play on weekends. I was going to do it. Perhaps I should change my plans.

23 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I thought I'd test this.  I replaced my old beds, then deliberately jumped on someone's Raft (making sure I had nothing on me) and as expected I started floating, so THAT is still broken.  I killed myself quickly using Yell and punch attacks and NONE of the beds showed up, so I ended up back in Freeport.  No biggie, I'll just get a Sloop, load up with resources and sail back.  🙂

Anyway, Beds are still broken if what happened to me holds true for everyone else.

After a few crash trying to make a company, i managed to do one using the default given name.

All beds and boats appeared. So yes it worked for me.

• Thanks 2

I can confirm that solo players have this issue. Make a company and your beds and ship will reappear.

9 minutes ago, ExplodingYeti said:

After a few crash trying to make a company, i managed to do one using the default given name.

All beds and boats appeared. So yes it worked for me.

Really, it works!

2 minutes ago, AlexPlayer said:

Really, it works!

And can cross servers with the ship without it vanishing? and when dying can respawn on the bed?