Sign in to follow this  
Luxfere

Servers pings normal but server lag wtf

Server pings 40s and 50s but the time it takes to open a box or even move is un-playable..takes up to 10 seconds to open anything or do anything.

Hydra-PVE

• Like 1

ImĀ getting extreme rubber banding which I never got before, I think V14 broke some network things...its like my client drops connection for a few seconds the reconnects thus teleporting me back to where it dropped in the first place...

Same, already poked Jat on his steam profile few hours ago but suprise, no help still. Already lost patience, 9 hours of not being able to play bcs of v14, negative review dropped.

Just stay at the ship, wait for few minutes untill being sure that the server wants thou there without teleporting all over the place and leave the game. Right now unplayable.

Had to log out yesterday cause my bear was stuck on my boat due to some invisible wall slash rubberband. 5 mins and I was still in the same spot.. Left the bear and went to farm by hand but same thing the rubber band was sooo bad I couldn't take it any longer. 30 players connected ping was a steady 100. Hope it gets fixed soon cause wow out at sea and one min on your boat then bam your in the water. Its BRUTAL